Britney reportedly seen at Chateau Marmont with friends yesterday

4 hours ago, Cancer said:

Why is she hanging around gay men? Doesn't she have any real authentic friendships?

And who says a gaggle of gays? Did a flock of frightened hens write this scheibe?

Umm just because they are gay does not make them friends.  Go away . Your a douche. I sometimes just do not get others. Just shut up. 

Edited by Steve W
On 8/23/2023 at 8:27 PM, Rob_ said:

It’s unfortunate that you’ve had that experience. Gay men are not all like this though. I have an incredible group of gay men that are so supportive and cool. Hope you find your tribe one day. I used to think this way too until my mind was expanded. So grateful for my gay friend group.

Why would you contradict his post? Some gay men are clearly like that, as evidenced by both your experiences...

To those accusing me of homophobia, I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with B hanging out with gays. But let's not pretend she's having dinner with Oscar Wilde... rather she is hanging out with exhibitionistic "yassss queen" drones who simply wish to dangle from her purse strings. Much like Paris and Lindsay Lohan did back in the day.

It's clear the woman has no true connections to anybody and it's SAD.

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

Why would you contradict his post? Some gay men are clearly like that, as evidenced by both your experiences...

To those accusing me of homophobia, I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with B hanging out with gays. But let's not pretend she's having dinner with Oscar Wilde... rather she is hanging out with exhibitionistic "yassss queen" drones who simply wish to dangle from her purse strings. Much like Paris and Lindsay Lohan did back in the day.

It's clear the woman has no true connections to anybody and it's SAD.

Wow. Didn’t knew you know her personally. Say hi from me!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block