Britney reportedly seen at Chateau Marmont with friends yesterday

12 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Can't anyone just be happy for Britney without turning it into an unnecessary argument? I swear, some fans get off on being negative. So sad.

I was asking a question, how is that negative? How am I not being happy for her? All I’m saying is that I better not see anymore “should Britney get out of LA” threads for the millionth time because quite frankly, that rhetoric has gotten EXHAUSTING. Britney seems very happy, content and comfortable in LA which couldn’t make me more thrilled. If she wasn’t, she clearly would have packed and dipped by now.  Thanks!

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
26 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

As a gay guy myself, I choose not to to have a group of gay friends all over me. They’re most backstabbing, prejudice, insecure people I have ever met in my life. Hope her friend group is different but considering Cade and his recent friends and questionable relations, I don’t trust those people. Let’s hope Britney sees their true colors with her own eyes. And let’s pray that those colors aren’t ugly.

Agreed! Gay men are the most judgmental and I’m a gay man myself too. Straight male friends are less complicated fr 

Edited by SwiftSpears92
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, SwiftSpears92 said:

Agreed! Gay men are the most judgmental and I’m a gay man myself too. Straight male friends are less complicated fr 

Sorry to barge in but as a straight person, I respectfully disagree. I find that straight men are far more judgmental, not even a competition. I’ve felt more accepted and loved by gay people because they understand adversity more than your average straight man. They are also way more open-minded and are usually willing to talk about things beyond just surface level.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

As a gay guy myself, I choose not to to have a group of gay friends all over me. They’re most backstabbing, prejudice, insecure people I have ever met in my life. Hope her friend group is different but considering Cade and his recent friends and questionable relations, I don’t trust those people. Let’s hope Britney sees their true colors with her own eyes. And let’s pray that those colors aren’t ugly.

That makes me sad, there’s good and bad in every group in society. Every gay friend I’ve had throughout my life has always been so incredibly supportive, kind and genuine so please don’t think all are the same! 

This is true (at least her being there, gays TBD). Joey Zauzig was staying there too and discussed it on Jeff Lewis Live yesterday. She had already checked out. He said she was scream-singing and there was a piano in her room. She also spent a lot of time walking around the lobby, but with a purpose as she got a coffee. He mentioned she had security. Starting at 11:40

Edited by Lurking1moretime
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Lurking1moretime said:

This is true (at least her being there, gays TBD). Joey Zauzig was staying there too and discussed it on Jeff Lewis Live yesterday. She had already checked out. He said she was scream-singing and there was a piano in her room. She also spent a lot of time walking around the lobby, but with a purpose as she got a coffee. He mentioned she had security. Starting at 11:40

@DiamondCircus someone else saying it

22 minutes ago, Lurking1moretime said:

This guy seems Nosey AF. Who is this? Never heard of them or their coked out voice. 

7wa9gz.gif

Edited by jordeezy swifft
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

I was asking a question, how is that negative? How am I not being happy for her? All I’m saying is that I better not see anymore “should Britney get out of LA” threads for the millionth time because quite frankly, that rhetoric has gotten EXHAUSTING. Britney seems very happy, content and comfortable in LA which couldn’t make me more thrilled. If she wasn’t, she clearly would have packed and dipped by now.  Thanks!

OMG just glue her to LA and stop with this already. trillion same comments from you lol.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Stop what? Expressing my opinion? If you don’t like it, ignore me. Simple. 

stop suspecting every single person she meets is a negative influence. I mean enough with the negativity let's just try and enjoy she has some good time finally outside of her mansion.

1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Packed and dipped by now? Her kids just moved to Hawaii like 2-3 weeks ago and were in California. Whether she was seeing them or not they weren't far from her.

In addition, she was trapped there in a C Ship for 13 years that just ended not too long ago and is now going through a divorce.

What's exhausting is thinking she would just pack up and dip after being held there, her kids were there and so was her soon to be ex-husband. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block