Britney spotted leaving fried chicken restaurant

Just now, MysticWomaney said:

She has a friend paid as a manager exactly like 2007 but okay.

Removing all her team and paying her friends and isolating herself after a dicovorce isn't the same okay where were you lets get the facts.

There are reasons to worry

The reasons you are worrying are reasons fed to you by a tabloid smear campaign. She literally told us yesterday she has messages of support from her friends, and she's doing well despite her heartbreak. So where is this so called isolation you speak of?

• Love 5
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Let's be honest, 2007 happened from mass media attention and they all want that same pay day again. Its going to happen again. I'm scared for her.

This autobiography is going to be her only time to speak and shes a strong woman but is she strong enough to do this all over again?

Shes not had freedom that long. Guys I'm scared pls not support me help me support her I'm scared I love britney for her survival but I'm scared theyre already hounding her worse than any other celeb controversy like ariana. They know she's easy. HELP HOW CAN WE HELP

CAN WE FREE BRITNEY THIS HELP

Are you scared??

calm down. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I get what you’re saying, I didn’t love the pictures, but it’s a lot more dangerous for her if we all start talking that way. This is what Team Con wants to put out there. 

Plus let’s give her some more credit. She survived so much worse. Her own ungrateful children have ignored her for over a year and lived the state. The woman is pretty much made of steel. 

No one is made of steal, not even a pop star.  

What you described would be incredibly difficult for anyone.  Combine that with being totally isolated and a divorce from someone who potentially was just a scam.  Man, how are you all not concerned?! 

• Haha 2

It's disheartening to witness the media once again attempting to portray Britney in a negative light. It's truly unfortunate that Britney's personal struggles are being exploited in such a manner after everything she‘s been through.

Divorce is a painful and private experience that anyone can go through. It's natural to feel sadness, frustration, or seek comfort in familiar things like fried chicken and wine. After all, haven't we all turned to our favorite comfort foods during tough times?

The paparazzi's shots and sensationalized stories are crafted to generate headlines, yet they fail to capture the complete picture. I believe in her strength, resilience, and ability to overcome any challenge that comes her way. Leave Britney, alone! 

• Love 8
Just now, easy said:

The reasons you are worrying are reasons fed to you by a tabloid smear campaign. She literally told us yesterday she has messages of support from her friends, and she's doing well despite her heartbreak. So where is this so called isolation you speak of?

How old are you and aware of her team around her in 2007? Because you don't see the parallels. Pls look into how she sacked everyone and hired randoms and friends and wasn't working just like now because I don't see how you are you taking everything she says. We've been HERE before. Learn your britstory

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

She has a friend paid as a manager exactly like 2007 but okay.

Removing all her team and paying her friends and isolating herself after a dicovorce isn't the same okay where were you lets get the facts.

There are reasons to worry

She has a friend/manager she's worked with for ten years.

Her family made their bed by their actions. The same family have been deemed by her abusers. They chose to their actions, like writing books and interviews and that's before we even talk about in court.

Britney is literally just buying food and a weak wine cocktail. Ridiculous to believe its anything more.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, MysticWomaney said:

How old are you and aware of her team around her in 2007? Because you don't see the parallels. Pls look into how she sacked everyone and hired randoms and friends and wasn't working just like now because I don't see how you are you taking everything she says. We've been HERE before. Learn your britstory

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I tried to be patient with you so I will leave you to your ridiculous meltdown over absolutely nothing. Have fun with that and your complete lack of faith in Britney!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Didn’t she recently say she doesn’t drink, or enjoy drinking? A buzz ball is pretty extreme for someone who doesn’t enjoy drinking. These pictures are sad to see. 

I can't wait for the day you post something positive, or the day you don't post anything :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

People also say they are going on a diet and eat bad food, she can do what she likes.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block