Britney spotted leaving fried chicken restaurant

8 minutes ago, Mind Your Business said:

Please, it is not that deep.

Every single person has a drink after a divorce/break up, it is literally a single drink that you can see.

Calm down.

Take a step back and look at it in context.  

no support system.  Losing her husband.  Lost her kids to another state. Isolated more than ever before. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Didn’t she recently say she doesn’t drink, or enjoy drinking? A buzz ball is pretty extreme for someone who doesn’t enjoy drinking. These pictures are sad to see. 

Extreme? It's a wine cocktail. 200ml is less than any carbonated drink can (330ml) and issue 15% alcohol; wine is 11%-15%, spirit based cocktails are higher...

...and she has one can.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I tried to be patient with you so I will leave you to your ridiculous meltdown over absolutely nothing. Have fun with that and your complete lack of faith in Britney!

Yeah because you realised you know absolutely nothing of 2007 and can't admit youre wrong.. you new young fans know nothing and it's sad we've been through a lot. I'm sad you are so flippant to disregard facts to putting ME down ha wow 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

No one is made of steal, not even a pop star.  

What you described would be incredibly difficult for anyone.  Combine that with being totally isolated and a divorce from someone who potentially was just a scam.  Man, how are you all not concerned?! 

I think most people would have given up a long time ago. The fact she hasn’t makes me optimistic for her. 

I’m sad for her and yes a little concerned, but I think the main danger is not coming from her but from Team Con. If you’re concerned about her, try not to feed into Team Con’s propaganda that we need to be concerned SHE would do something to herself. I’m a lot more concerned they would try to hurt her BECAUSE this is the message people are sending out. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Extreme? It's a wine cocktail. 200ml is less than any carbonated drink can (330ml) and issue 15% alcohol; wine is 11%-15%, spirit based cocktails are higher...

...and she has one can.

Lol that’s the devil Britney is drinking ??? Omg 😱 so when I drink “Havana 7” im the Diablo?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Take a step back and look at it in context.  

I've took a step back and logically explained to you that it is totally normal for someone to have a single drink after a break-up/divorce like MILLIONS of people do.

2 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

no support system.  

According to who? You? You don't know she doesn't.

She's literally said she received so many messages from friends yesterday, she also openly states on numerous occasions recently she has a therapist.

She is fine, she does not need to be protected in bubble wrap.

People split up every single day.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yeah because you realised you know absolutely nothing of 2007 and can't admit youre wrong.. you new young fans know nothing and it's sad we've been through a lot. I'm sad you are so flippant to disregard facts to putting ME down ha wow 

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:
Girl I've been a Britney fan since 1998 and a member of this forum since 2006. If you think I know nothing about 2007 you're as delusional as I think you are for having a meltdown cause she got some food and booze :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She has a friend/manager she's worked with for ten years.

Her family made their bed by their actions. The same family have been deemed by her abusers. They chose to their actions, like writing books and interviews and that's before we even talk about in court.

Britney is literally just buying food and a weak wine cocktail. Ridiculous to believe its anything more.

A friend manager that never existence until the c ship was her manager in 2007 too. 

Sorry but I am worried how much I trust any "friend" who is on the pay roll as that's how she's ever met most of her boyfriends and friends. 

Its a very small circle and controlled life why should we trust them when historically every single guy has let her down that she's got close to from a work connection. 

I know she can't meet anyone organically but she literally never meets anyone she didnt employ first 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:
Girl I've been a Britney fan since 1998 and a member of this forum since 2006. If you think I know nothing about 2007 you're as delusional as I think you are for having a meltdown cause she got some food and booze :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Funny I didn't mention the booze?? 

I also wanted comfort for such a long fan its sad youre the least wanting to comfort. 

Youre bitter 

• Haha 4
Just now, MysticWomaney said:

A friend manager that never existence until the c ship was her manager in 2007 too. 

Sorry but I am worried how much I trust any "friend" who is on the pay roll as that's how she's ever met most of her boyfriends and friends. 

Its a very small circle and controlled life why should we trust them when historically every single guy has let her down that she's got close to from a work connection. 

I know she can't meet anyone organically but she literally never meets anyone she didnt employ first 

Not even being funny, but I think maybe you should take a step back from Britney/this forum if it is bothering you this much.

You're talking like you know her and know how her life is, when in reality you do not.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block