Britney spotted leaving fried chicken restaurant

1 minute ago, KarmaComa³ said:

So boring. I want to read opinion and say mine.. this is a forum and you are talking like Britney need HELP becouse of a drink :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Not just a drink. She just lost her biggest supporter and will be going through a divorce which is VERY HARD. she has no one to turn to for help her. I’m scared because she’s turning to alcohol and no one there to stop it from spiraling.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

She looks a mess, but then again it’s Britney.

That being said, I wonder if we’ll start seeing her more often after the split. 

Its late night is she suppose to be all prim and proper....please I just went grocery shopping in my pajamas and a beanie NEXT!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

Not just a drink. She just lost her biggest supporter and will be going through a divorce which is VERY HARD. she has no one to turn to for help her. I’m scared because she’s turning to alcohol and no one there to stop it from spiraling.

Its funny how you suddenly care about her when a majority of your posts have been negative.  Which side are you on?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mind Your Business said:

That happened 16 years ago.

She has not had any children with Sam, she has not just given birth, she is not in the middle of a bitter custody dispute, she is not 27 again.

Do you people want her to be this poor lonely crazy woman or something?

Do you realise she's literally not been free since exactly that time you mentioned 

Its scary that she's almost reliving the situation again after 13 years away (not 16) does that not worry you that after a year she's back where he was to the letter.

I'm worried for her not rooting against her and idk why you're being so rude about genuine concern tbh what evidence do we have that she wanted this again. Because as I'm aware she hates all of the media attention and its back in thr same way but take it out on me I guess?

Please, it is not that deep.

Every single person has a drink after a divorce/break up, it is literally a single drink that you can see.

Calm down.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, easy said:

Except she has a lot more actual support now than she did in 2007. Don't let tabloid smear campaigns fool you into think she's all alone. She's not. 

She has a friend paid as a manager exactly like 2007 but okay.

Removing all her team and paying her friends and isolating herself after a dicovorce isn't the same ? okay where were you lets get the facts.

There are reasons to worry

Edited by MysticWomaney

I get what you’re saying, I didn’t love the pictures, but it’s a lot more dangerous for her if we all start talking that way. This is what Team Con wants to put out there. 

Plus let’s give her some more credit. She survived so much worse. Her own ungrateful children have ignored her for over a year and lived the state. The woman is pretty much made of steel. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Ok after all those comment I need a drink… save me Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

Do you realise she's literally not been free since exactly that time you mentioned 

Its scary that she's almost reliving the situation again after 13 years away (not 16) does that not worry you that after a year she's back where he was to the letter.

I'm worried for her not rooting against her and idk why you're being so rude about genuine concern tbh what evidence do we have that she wanted this again. Because as I'm aware she hates all of the media attention and its back in thr same way but take it out on me I guess?

She's been free since the conservatorship ended

So she can't leave the house or consume any drink because you say so? Please :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, easy said:

Except she has a lot more actual support now than she did in 2007. Don't like tabloid smear campaigns fool you into think she's all alone. She's not. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but what support? Sure, it isn’t 2006/07 but people were also rooting for her once she announced her divorce from K-Fed. She certainly had more people in her life then than today. Nowadays, she has abandoned almost everyone who was once very close in her life or vice versa. It’s like she has no close girl friend that would be willing to go with her to get late night fried chicken and drink a glass of wine with. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block