Britney spotted leaving fried chicken restaurant

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

It’s just nipples babe. She doesn’t wear bras so therefore they are always showing thru her tops.

Thanks for the warning points for talking about a natural part of a woman’s body.

Yeah its normal to have nipples but its not normal to comment on a woman's especially on a woman who is going through a horrible time in her life.

Is that really all you got from this thread?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, easy said:

They want her to fail, of course, but I think you should have a little more faith and trust in Britney than you're displaying right now. 

As history has shown the last time she was this free was in this exact same circumstance (actually witbout social mrdia ) so you can't judge me for being worried its completely fair and you know it.

Just now, Mind Your Business said:

People acting like she's carrying crates of vodka, falling down in the middle of the road.

Obviously it’s too early to make any assumptions, but I don’t know if it’s great to drink alcohol alone. A nice glass of wine or something at home, sure, but strong alcohol alone, not socially… not ideal. 

That being said let’s all try not to help Team Con spread this “oh she’s not gonna make it on her own” propaganda because who knows what they’ll try to do if that’s the general consensus. We have to be more responsible. 

4 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

As history has shown the last time she was this free was in this exact same circumstance (actually witbout social mrdia ) so you can't judge me for being worried its completely fair and you know it.

Except she has a lot more actual support now than she did in 2007. Don't let tabloid smear campaigns fool you into think she's all alone. She's not. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

The least we can do as a fan base is to stop putting bull**** into universe. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

The best we can do in this fan base is support and advice each other not criticise but hey I'm only worried about the poor media attention 

The lack of fan support is clearly not important to each other feel free to cricislcse me thinking that'll sway me to agre with you. Disappointed. 

I dont think anyone is in a good mood after a divorce coming even if both parties agree it is best . She probably saw the cameras and just well who would be in a good mood knowing they are snapping pics just for those kind of articles. I wouldnt be smiling either. Eat that chicken Girl!

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block