Britney spotted leaving fried chicken restaurant

14 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but what support? Sure, it isn’t 2006/07 but people were also rooting for her once she announced her divorce from K-Fed. She certainly had more people in her life then than today. Nowadays, she has abandoned almost everyone who was once very close in her life or vice versa. It’s like she has no close girl friend that would be willing to go with her to get late night fried chicken and drink a glass of wine with. 

She literally told us yesterday?? She's talked about her friends in ig captions off and on since the con ended. Just because we don't SEE her with her friends doesn't mean she has none. But sure, by all means, believe tmz when they say without scam she's all alone!!! 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Mind Your Business said:

Not even being funny, but I think maybe you should take a step back from Britney/this forum if it is bothering you this much.

You're talking like you know her and know how her life is, when in reality you do not.

I think you'll see a lot of people here are deciding how I should be seeing her life so don't at me like that thats pathetic uve hardly said anything obserd 

I care and I'm sad and I'm actuallt being slated for caring gosh

9 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Take a step back and look at it in context.  

no support system.  Losing her husband.  Lost her kids to another state. Isolated more than ever before. 

You make several points but on the flip side, she also has the luxury to get all the help she needs in order to cope with this in the most healthy way possible. She has the privilege to travel, get all the psychological help she needs and the ability to rekindle herself with the support system she feels is most appropriate. Life is not necessarily about what happens but how you choose to react and respond to certain situations.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

that thing she's drinking is disgusting.  no one drinks that for the taste, it literally tastes like rubbing alcohol.  

fried chicken and cheap and gross booze, not a healthy way to cope with sadness but it is what it is.  

I don’t drink and truly cannot remember the last time I’ve had fried chicken. However this comment is violently lame. Sounds inexperienced and lonely. 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Funny I didn't mention the booze?? 

I also wanted comfort for such a long fan its sad youre the least wanting to comfort. 

Youre bitter 

She's literally holding it in her hand, what does it matter if *you* mentioned it or not? I told you I tried to be patient with you, but it seems like you don't want to be comforted you want people to agree with you and join you in a meltdown. Not today, not me. So enjoy your meltdown and maybe tomorrow you'll realize it was a little dramatic. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mind Your Business said:

I've took a step back and logically explained to you that it is totally normal for someone to have a single drink after a break-up/divorce like MILLIONS of people do.

According to who? You? You don't know she doesn't.

She's literally said she received so many messages from friends yesterday, she also openly states on numerous occasions recently she has a therapist.

She is fine, she does not need to be protected in bubble wrap.

People split up every single day.

People have often said they can’t get ahold of her, there’s a wall around her.  

when have you seen her with friends? Who are these friends? 

and yes it’s totally normal to have a single drink, my concern is for the potential for it to spiral because the conditions are perfect for addiction to take hold and grow 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

A friend manager that never existence until the c ship was her manager in 2007 too. 

Sorry but I am worried how much I trust any "friend" who is on the pay roll as that's how she's ever met most of her boyfriends and friends. 

Its a very small circle and controlled life why should we trust them when historically every single guy has let her down that she's got close to from a work connection. 

I know she can't meet anyone organically but she literally never meets anyone she didnt employ first 

Repeating the point, Cade's been in her life for 10+ years, he didn't just randomly appear. You have no real proof of her not having friends, other than lack of photos, but celebrities don't share photos with everything all the time. 

Give her the grace of just keeping some things private.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is for the soul. Going out on your own is purifying and gives comfort for the soul. I love going out on my own eating or having a drink. It's good having your own free time. Clear the head. Dwell in your emotions. Looking unbelievably good at the same time, only she can pull that of. The important now is too heal, heal, heal. 

The only thing I'm really worried about is why she hasn't become a lesbian yet? All jokes aside, I think that would suite her better.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

and yes it’s totally normal to have a single drink, my concern is for the potential for it to spiral because the conditions are perfect for addiction to take hold and grow 

Her abusers and their sympathizers can't get in contact with her, I'm so shocked!!!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Who said it and when? That's the important context.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

She literally told us yesterday?? She's talked about her friends in ig captions off and on since the con ended. Just because we don't SEE her with her friends doesn't mean she has none. But sure, by all means, believe tmz when they say without scam she's all alone!!! 

Sending condolences via text message is not the same as having an actual support system who cares for her. Being alone isn’t necessarily a bad thing either just as long as she has healthy coping skills.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block