Britney spotted leaving fried chicken restaurant

13 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

every person copes with sadness in their own way, and I can tell you, as a psychiatrist, that 99% of those coping mechanisms are unhealthy.

Sadness as a feeling is very difficult, and we never deal with it in a healthy way.

I really hope you’re not a psychiatrist if you believe we NEVER cope with sadness in a healthy way.  

Through books and my therapist i have learned many healthy ways to cope.  

a psychiatrist with a fixed mindset - wow. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I DID NOT SAY WE NEED TO *FEAR* HER omg don't. 

Youre adding words and opinions not opinionated by me. 

I am scared for HER feelings. Please learn to read. Your way of choosing to fight me on past experiences fro. Her (ps did you live through them or not honestly big qustion) - !!

Then you understand I'm scared she'll be back into what we fought for and scared this time she hurts herself 

The least we can do as a fan base is to stop putting bull**** into universe. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Mind Your Business said:

People have different tastes, just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone else won't like it.

Comfort food is fine, plus it's literally a drink.

'Fans' need to stop policing her.

The only people I see buying these are alcoholics and teenagers that want a quick buzz. This isn’t about taste it’s about numbing 

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I really hope you’re not a psychiatrist if you believe we NEVER cope with sadness in a healthy way.  

Through books and my therapist i have learned many healthy ways to cope.  

a psychiatrist with a fixed mindset - wow. 

exactly, you LEARNED. 

Our instinct to deal with sadness is never healthy, it is always something we need to process and LEARN. Thank you very much for proving my point.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

Who didn’t need that sometimes ? Where is the problem ?:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I wish she’d use a healthier coping mechanism that doesnt have the potential to lead to addiction.  Alcohol is terrible and can make the symptoms of depression worse.  Yes it might feel good in the moment but it makes everything worse in the long run 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block