Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

38 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

Sam Asghari is reportedly threatening to go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup, Page Six reports. 

Any money Britney made before the wedding is currently protected. Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, oversaw the terms of the prenup at the time. 

Sounds like blackmail to me. Hope she goes to the police.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I KNEW IT

i knew Sam was a gold digging, weird *** man and he never loved Britney 

im so enraged with anger because I always sensed something weird about his behavior but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt  :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

it truly makes me mad how everyone involved in Britney’s life always has second intentions  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Kritney said:

Peeps!!!!

are we even sure they’re getting a divorce. It hasn’t been officially announced.

maybe everyone is jumping the gun. Maybe Britney and Sam woke up today to all of this and are like wtf!?!? 

Didn’t he delete most of Britney’s pics off of his insta? He only left a few I don’t pay attention to his stuff but I thought there was more. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Classic Britney fans in this thread: Don't believe rumors unless they paint someone you don't like in a bad light. So we're just gonna blindly believe this? 

This. Fans are so quick to believe any rumor that’s anti anyone around Britney … 

I am not believing Sam is a bad guy just yet. Also britney has no career so what could be embarrassing … unless he sides with Jamie in the court of law 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 7

I really dont think Sam is a bad guy. But to me it seems that more and more information that comes out paints Britney in a bad light. I think people need to start accepting Britney isnt this perfect angelic person. She might be, but usually if enough people come out and say something, theres probably some truth to it. She must of done something really bad for him to want to come out with info. Who knows for sure. I find it hard to believe that EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN HER LIFE is out to get here. When everyone starts saying things, I do believe theres some truth. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, ROL said:

Doesn’t matter! He’d still have his little cult within the fanbase who are blinded by him who would even go against Britney if need be (because in reality they wanna bone him but never will).

You are about to proven so incredibly wrong if it does play out that he goes against Britney. 

In reality, some of the Sam haters will be paralyzed with fear if one comment on the Daily Fail gets 100+ likes against Britney and they'll start fretting all over Exhale about "THE GENERAL PUBLIC" 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block