Britney on Instagram: “I’m going on a live chat right now, am I cool?”

23 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Her teeth have been changing since like 2015…… that’s almost 10 years. I stopped wearing my retainer bc I lost it 2 years ago & my teeth have already shifted so so much…. Thank GOD I’m not famous, these comments are more bizarre than her instagram 

It's wild how many people here are speculating about her GD teeth shifting when this is a natural aging process. I can't believe this needs to be explained lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I had invisalign twice.. I had to get it the second time for not wearing my retainer for 4 years and teeth had already started shifting back about 50% to my original smile pretty much.. Little bit more spacing etc. She just hasn't cared and didn't gaf when she was being forced to work. A lot of mental stuff goes on when you're in a prisoner state of mind like she technically was. She purposely didn't give a **** and sometimes now I think she just gave up because you can't please anyone and if and when she feels like if it she wants her teeth done it's not a big deal and a trip to the dentist a few times she's not worried about it so neither should we.. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block