Britney on Instagram: “I’m going on a live chat right now, am I cool?”

Just now, princessmimi said:

YAY she's did a live chat! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Man she looks so much prettier and younger without that caked on black makeup on her eyes.

She also looks younger here than she did in 2017-2020.

Glad she stopped doing Botox and Plastic Surgery.

Love her hair and purple top btw.

Yeah maybe she did really a live interview or something

Can't wait to see (if it's true)

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s beyond that. Teeth don’t change this drastically in such a short period of time. Idk what it is, but it’s crazy to see. 

True. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm not sure either tbh especially since idk how braces and retainers work since I never wore them.

I remember when K-Fed and the family were saying Britney was doing ***** but I don't think she did cause her teeth probably would look alot worse if she did.

I guess this is another mystery in the life of Britney Spears. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s beyond that. Teeth don’t change this drastically in such a short period of time. Idk what it is, but it’s crazy to see. 

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm not sure either tbh especially since idk how braces and retainers work since I never wore them.

I remember when K-Fed and the family were saying Britney was doing ***** but I don't think she did cause her teeth probably would look alot worse if she did.

I guess this is another mystery in the life of Britney Spears. 

hollywood people don't have real teeth, they all got veneers on. Maybe britney got veneers at some point and took them out, and maybe she's supposed to use a retainer or her teeth move, it happens to a lot of people, myself included. I used braces, the transparent ones and if I didn't use them 18 hours a day my teeth would shif into their original position. Now I only use a retainer to sleep, but, for example I didn't use it for a whole month a while ago cause I was depressed and didn't care, and my teeth shifted a lot, so I had to star wearing them again. This is something hollywood people don't have to do, because they can go and get veneers, which is something britney will do one day if she has an important event / if she cares to do so. so don't be surprised if her teeth look great from one day to another lol. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Richie said:

hollywood people don't have real teeth, they all got veneers on. Maybe britney got veneers at some point and took them out, and maybe she's supposed to use a retainer or her teeth move, it happens to a lot of people, myself included. I used braces, the transparent ones and if I didn't use them 18 hours a day my teeth would shif into their original position. Now I only use a retainer to sleep, but, for example I didn't use it for a whole month a while ago cause I was depressed and didn't care, and my teeth shifted a lot, so I had to star wearing them again. This is something hollywood people don't have to do, because they can go and get veneers, which is something britney will do one day if she has an important event / if she cares to do so. so don't be surprised if her teeth look great from one day to another lol. 

Oh wow thats interesting.

Idk teeth can shift if you don't wear retainers after braces.

The thing is she did have that beautiful smile even before her debut,

like if you see pics of her with her high school ex bf, she still had that same smile.

However I do think she did get veneers or her teeth changed in 2015 cause thats when I noticed her smile looked different like here for example:

Britney-Spears-2015-Billboard-Music-Awar

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block