Britney on Instagram: “I’m going on a live chat right now, am I cool?”

10 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

So we’re all just gonna act like this isn’t bizarre asf? No context, and random as hell. It’s actually really sad & infuriating that she’s like this now.

Imagine going on a Britney forum and loudly saying how much you don't know her personality :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: embarrassed for you 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

This reminded me of Chaotic! It’s funny that she’s impersonating the J-Law meme.

People need to get over her teeth and stop commenting on her appearance. It’s gross. She used to get dental bonding, it lasts up to ten years, she hasn’t had it redone. Mystery solved, let’s move on, it’s not important 

WWW.90210DENTIST.NET

Dental bonding is a quick and painless cosmetic enhancement that restores your smile by addressing issues caused by genetics, poor hygiene or trauma.

Edited by b42ad
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Richie said:

hollywood people don't have real teeth, they all got veneers on. Maybe britney got veneers at some point and took them out, and maybe she's supposed to use a retainer or her teeth move, it happens to a lot of people, myself included. I used braces, the transparent ones and if I didn't use them 18 hours a day my teeth would shif into their original position. Now I only use a retainer to sleep, but, for example I didn't use it for a whole month a while ago cause I was depressed and didn't care, and my teeth shifted a lot, so I had to star wearing them again. This is something hollywood people don't have to do, because they can go and get veneers, which is something britney will do one day if she has an important event / if she cares to do so. so don't be surprised if her teeth look great from one day to another lol. 

Your teeth are grinded down to stubs for veneers. She never had them. 

• Like 1

Im sorry I love Britney to death but this is not gonna help with all the hate comments and conspiracies from the locals. I mean at least do some basic self care like fix the teeth and some foundation. I really hope she is happy❤️ 

But yes this is the real Britney haha, her personality has always been fun and goofy and sarcastic. 

You guys should reconsider some views. 

Because her teeth have shifted doesn't mean she is not taking care of them. You can have teeth not perfectly straight but still healthy.

Also she is looking beautiful as ever. Why all this judging? She is just posting random things on the internet.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block