Britney on Instagram: “I’m going on a live chat right now, am I cool?”

I worry about Britney a lot after everything that’s happened and the medications they forced her on in 2019 and then her sons abandoning her … so I do understand people being concerned by some of her posts that seem to not make sense.

Some of it worries me too. I wish as fans we could *ever* get to feel confident that she has good/smart people around her.

But that said, I am perplexed by all the fascination over her teeth. A lot of celebrities have veneers or caps or God knows what else to make their teeth look perfect. Some of those cosmetic treatments actually hurt your natural teeth. So if she removed the veneers or stopped updating them or whatever, I don’t think it’s crazy to think her teeth could look quite different. I hope that’s all it is. 

Im also a horrible grinder and it can cause quite a bit of damage.

Edited by KatieKat
3 hours ago, Zoey1.25 said:

Is this not hypocritical? You're talking about having empathy yet you're speculating on her possibly using ***** because her teeth has gaps in it now. How is that better?

I don’t think that user was being hypocritical.

There is a difference between sharing a concern about health issues/potential **** use and mocking someone as a crackhead, which is a derogatory term.

7 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Let’s not use the word crackhead. It’s offensive and degrading. Let’s have some empathy here. There may be substance abuse issues causing such dramatic changes, but it could also be from something that’s prescribed as well. Teeth don’t just move like this from not wearing a retainer or grinding one’s teeth while they sleep.  What we are seeing isn’t a healthy woman, and it’s really sad that this fanbase is so defensive and hostile when anyone tries to point it out. I truly hope she is ok, but my gut is telling me something is up. It’s sad that we even talk like this, but, it’s out there on social media upfront and center. I hope I’m wrong, and this is some very rare situation, but anyone who has followed britney knows somethings off here. 

You are absolutely right. I truly apologize and wish my words were as gracious as yours. You said it perfectly!!! I agree 1000%

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block