FEMALE ARTISTS OF THE THE 21ST CENTURY: YEAR 2003 EDITION

FEMALE ARTISTS OF THE THE 21ST CENTURY: YEAR 2003 EDITION   

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

love this. I vote for white flag and for crazy in love. iconic songs

i do love your girl britney but MATM wasn’t it for me. (the video was to die for tho’)

I don’t really like a lot of songs by beyonce but crazy in love is an undeniable icon.

and growing up a gay I remember being overly dramatic listening to white flag. lol

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Moved to the proper section. Please do not post in the incorrect section again. 

Thank you :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I really don’t know what’s your problem but I am gonna ask you respectfully to  stop harassing members and abuse your power as a mod  🙏

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu
  • Love 4
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

I really don’t know what’s your problem but I am gonna ask you respectfully to  stop harassing members and abuse your power as a mod  🙏

By moving a thread to the correct section? Literally my job. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

By moving your thread to the correct section? Literally my job. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

You know you can do things without being rude and passive aggressive, right? I think that's the point people are trying to make. 

Anyway, thank you for participating! Your feedback is greatly appreciated here! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

You know you can do things without being rude and passive aggressive, right? I think that's the point people are trying to make. 

Anyway, thank you for participating! Your feedback is greatly appreciated here! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I literally was nice I- I love your thread! Thanks for posting! :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2

Thank you for putting so much work into this thread!

I've ranked my favorites of the 20 options:

1. Come Away with Me - Norah Jones

2. Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson

3. Crazy in Love - Beyoncé

4. White Flag - Dido

5. Me Against the Music - Britney ft. Madonna

6. Que Me Quedes Tú - Shakira 

7. Rock with You (Aww Baby) - Ashanti

8. Hollywood - Madonna

Although I do like other songs, I wouldn't consider them my favorites. 

Also was unsure how many songs we could vote for :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by canwesynchronize
Top 8? Top 5? Top Model? Topo Chico?
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods

Nice thread!
I picked Beyonce, Britney and Hilary!

However my fave out of the 3 is:

So Yesterday because I was a BIG fan of Hilary when I was a kid!
I even got her Metamorphosis album for my 10th bday when it came out and she was the first concert I ever went to.

Its just a shame she doesn't make music anymore :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block