Britney's new book, 'The Woman In Me,' out October 24th (pre-order it now)

23 minutes ago, easy said:

The cover is simple and beautiful, though I would have loved a new photo the one chosen is gorgeous. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

Those "there is no book" trolls are gonna look like the clowns they always were :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

22 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

is the picture from ITZ era?

21 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

OMG :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I can't wait to read her story in her own words, I'm so proud of her!

Also love the cover, I guessed it would be an old pic they would use and I love the choice.

21 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

if this is true I LOVE the photo choice but that font is basic af

20 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

The hair reminds me of the Britney era. 

19 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

This

19 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I know right?

Is it at least some outtake?

@PokemonSpears probably knows

18 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

It's an old Herb Ritt's photo.

Britney-Online.net on Twitter: "Queen @britneyspears unreleased photoshoot  by Herb Ritts (2001) #BritneyOnlineWeek 👸 Real HQs:  https://t.co/fAcjR5h0I3 https://t.co/fii50UIgKr" / Twitter

18 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Not a 20 year old photo as the cover :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Let me get my pre-order :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

16 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

It's from 2001 and old Herb Ritt's photo

Britney-Online.net on Twitter: "Queen @britneyspears unreleased photoshoot  by Herb Ritts (2001) #BritneyOnlineWeek 👸 Real HQs:  https://t.co/fAcjR5h0I3 https://t.co/fii50UIgKr" / Twitter

16 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

It is from Britney era. Shot by Herb Ritts, 2001.

13 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Just tried to preorder! It is 288 pages :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

The cover is very Britney album, but I wonder why didn't she use a more recent picture? 

7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg! So excited!!! Finally some information and confirmation. I love the book title and the cover! I’m wondering why she didn’t go with a more up to date photo or did an actual book cover shoot. Regardless, it’s going to be a best seller and I’m so proud of her! She’s coming ya’ll :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Not going to lie, I expected a recent photoshoot. However, there’s something so strong and vulnerable about the chosen cover that I love! Definitely going to buy and gift it to my family and friends!:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'm such a ******* flop, I genuinely thought this was Currentney and I was thinking to myself that she looked so young and fresh with good make up and good hair. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Y'all couldn't let me stay in my fantasy for a minute?

But the 2001 photo with the title coming from a 2001 song makes more sense now.

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

Well it's gonna be best seller sold out so quick. I'm not fan of that cover pic. Nice pic of her for sure. But wanted something more recent and powerful. Something says I'm taking back my life I'm the boss now. That cover pic not giving me that vibe. But it seems Britney loves Britney album era.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I have NEVER bought an audiobook. I think they're pointless and stupid.

But *****, if Britney HERSELF is the one reading? Sign me up for a lifetime supply of Audible, *****. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson's did one for their books and it was so much better cause you could hear their emotions....

Also i think Audible offers a free trial with one free book so....:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block