Britney's new book, 'The Woman In Me,' out October 24th (pre-order it now)

1 minute ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Can someone help me, is it better to order off of Amazon or from B&N?? The B&N link isn't working at the moment.ย 

I'm in the UK and wanted to order from Amazon as I think it will be delivered on the day but it's not actually available :(ย 

12 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFanGroup said:

Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson's did one for their books and it was so much better cause you could hear their emotions....

ย 

Also i think Audible offers a free trial with one free book so....:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I also want to hear her dropping names and dropping bombs with her own voice
Explosion Badass GIF

Edited by Ciocoi
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, 1992fan said:

ย 

Breaking: Britney's new memoir, 'The Woman in Me,' is out October 24th. To pre-order, tap here.

โ€œBritneyโ€™s compelling testimony in open court shook the world, changed laws, and showed her inspiring strength and bravery,โ€ Jennifer Bergstrom, Gallery Books Senior Vice President and Publisher, tells People. โ€œI have no doubt her memoir will have a similar impact โ€” and will be the publishing event of the year. We couldnโ€™t be more proud to help her share her story at last.โ€

Promising to reveal โ€œfor the first time her incredible journey (and) strength at the core of one of the greatest performers in pop music history,โ€ according to a press release from Gallery Books, the โ€œToxicโ€ singerโ€™s memoir โ€œilluminates the enduring power of music and love โ€” and the importance of a woman telling her own story, on her own terms.โ€

The Woman in Me is โ€œa brave and astonishingly moving story about freedom, fame, motherhood, survival, faith, and hope,โ€ the press release continues.
ย 

ย 

That can't be the cover. It looks so cheap.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block