Britney's new book, 'The Woman In Me,' out October 24th (pre-order it now)

Pre-ordered my Hardcover book in-store at my local QBD books in Australia.

Pre-ordered the audiobook on Apple (unabridged version of course, duh :P)

Pre-ordered the Audio CD from Amazon USA (coz couldn't find it anywhere else).

I hope she reads the audiobook but either way, her words are going to be such a gem for the fans & of course selfishly, my collection :P.

Please, y’all stop with all the negativity and the criticism! 

I truly believe it was HER choice to take this exact pic bc she liked how she looked back then. It‘s Primeney, how the world knows her best! 

And im beyond excited to read HER side of the story. Sometimes i wonder if the story will turn out totally different from what we are expecting. 

Some thoughts apart from the cship: 

- I always found she changed a lot between Britney/ In The Zone - like if there in between something happend we never thought of (apart the breakup) 

- At most parts of her career i felt like she didn’t liked what she‘s done in the past and even was ashamed of her music 

I think we should be prepared for what ever comes….it could also be unexpected for us fans

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block