RIP to the Exhale chat

1 hour ago, Loveprofusion said:

The chat should return once the area is secure. Right now the breatheheavy walls have been breached and we are under attack. Spies, team con. Their plan is working as the chat has been disabled and communication between members is lessening. Divide and conquer :/ . It will be a cruel summer lest the Allies regain control

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Wouldn’t be surprised - he loves to troll threads and I’ve blocked him.

His user name says a lot. 

I don't really ever interact with other users directly really, but I will say... last year I was going through a really tough/dark time personally and I guess it showed in some of my comments and @Rik vs Exhale actually took the time to PM me and check in and offer to talk if needed.  It was a genuinely kind gesture and it really stuck with me

• Love 5
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I don't really ever interact with other users directly really, but I will say... last year I was going through a really tough/dark time personally and I guess it showed in some of my comments and @Rik vs Exhale actually took the time to PM me and check in and offer to talk if needed.  It was a genuinely kind gesture and it really stuck with me

That’s great to hear, glad you had a positive experience and hope you’re feeling better. 

Meh. It was basically a place for people to fight and passive aggressively say good morning/ happy weekend to each-other ten times a day. Among other very superficial conversations like what we had for lunch or something. Plus it was like the same 5 people all the time who dominated it with the same repeating conversations. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Edited by halfdressed
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Brit52 said:

🤍🥹

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

It was disabled today due to a user who had been harassing/attacking the forum and users in the chat. Very serious threats were made and this type of behaviour will not be tolerated. 

I mean, disable the user instead of the platform?

Spoiler

It's good to see people taking action but it's a bit weird to disable a whole functionality because of 1 person when mods can easily disable somebody from commenting? I don't see why it won't be possible to disable them from chatting? 

Now all of the Exhalers that liked the chat are being punished for something 1 person did...

Not trying to be mean spirited but legit launching a thought of how to handle such things.

Edited by Midnights
  • Like 1

There's drama on this chat literally everyday but I'm here for it

Hx1YSjS.gif

6 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Wouldn’t be surprised - he loves to troll threads and I’ve blocked him.

His user name says a lot. 

@Rik vs Exhale is undeniably one of the most brilliant individuals on this platform, showcasing both intelligence and an impeccable sense of humor, he's the King of Exhalers' hearts, leave my bestie alone

Hx1YSjS.gif

3 hours ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

that's @Joshyworld 's fault for sure. You will be dealt with. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Leave my sis Joshywhale @Joshyworld alone, she brings entertainment to this site with ha sharp tongue and we love her for it

Hx1YSjS.gif

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

I never used the chat but share in the perspective of how absurd of a reaction it was to remove that function vs some user? I’m so confused at the ineptness. 

Jordan, GlitterRain, whomever, y’all really fail to foster a good, fun, diverse blog. Rather, it is overly-censored as if in preschool, improperly punishing users, and host to such basic posts from owners and mods that should be giving more creativity and insight. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block