RIP to the Exhale chat

5 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Wouldn’t be surprised - he loves to troll threads and I’ve blocked him.

His user name says a lot. 

Ew wtf?? Why cause I don’t stand for racism and transphobia which this website appears to love? The reason for why the voice chat was disabled is because someone literally called me an ugly Indian piece of **** and made fun of my voice lol. They also created an account with my user name in it labelled Rik ugly broke Indian. Shut the **** up

• Love 5
  • Like 2

The chat should return once the area is secure. Right now the breatheheavy walls have been breached and we are under attack. Spies, team con. Their plan is working as the chat has been disabled and communication between members is lessening. Divide and conquer :/ . It will be a cruel summer lest the Allies regain control

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block