RIP to the Exhale chat

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Wow that was super passive aggresive from you. I have used the chat, not that I need to justify myself. I expect more of mods, the way you answered is really toxic.

You also started this topic like we have to applaud you for shutting the chat down. You took action, but there's no reason to announce and share it the way you did. Again, the way you're handeling is very toxic.

I stand with my point that instead of shutting down an entire functionality, you could have banned/disabled the person and if that's not possible, the site has major flaws but since it's possible to prevent people from commenting for a while on exhale, I see no reasons why it wouldn't be possible for the chat function.

The chat wasn’t possible to function because this user kept coming back and attacking the chat/users. A simple ban their IP wasn’t working hence the chat being disabled. 

I apologize that you’re soo upset that the chat has been disabled. I made the thread to announce that it was disabled because users were messaging me about it.

Again, you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and that tells me all that I need to know. I only see one flaw here and it isn’t the site. 

Now if you have nothing else to say, I suggest you can bring up any issues that you feel about this site to Jordan privately and not derailing this thread with whatever nonsense you’re going on about. 

Your comment was toxic. Don’t like my response? Don’t comment something so ridiculous when you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. 

Have a great day! 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sometimes Exhale needs to take a breather 

Jordan, with all do respect, how dare I to question the moderator's action to take away a whole section instead of punishing the person that was mean.

How dare I to voice my opinion in a friendly way and to be answered as Toxic as the moderator did.

I am very, very disappointed in the moderator team. Glitterrain answered very toxic and passive aggressive without any reason to.

See my previous comment and the answer from Glitterrain. It's absolutely not okay.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Jordan, with all do respect, how dare I to question the moderator's action to take away a whole section instead of punishing the person that was mean.

How dare I to voice my opinion in a friendly way and to be answered as Toxic as the moderator did.

I am very, very disappointed in the moderator team. Glitterrain answered very toxic and passive aggressive without any reason to.

See my previous comment and the answer from Glitterrain. It's absolutely not okay.

You didn’t like my response to your comment? Grow up. Don’t comment on things that you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Jordan is the one who disabled the chat. So if you have any issues take it up with him. 

Perhaps had you of commented with some empathy towards the users who’s lives were being threatened and users deceased parents who were being mocked, instead of coming down on the site or mods, my responses wouldn’t have been so passive aggressive. What took place on the chat is not okay whatsoever and it will not be tolerated anymore.

Thank you! 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The chat wasn’t possible to function because this user kept coming back and attacking the chat/users. A simple ban their IP wasn’t working hence the chat being disabled. 

I apologize that you’re soo upset that the chat has been disabled. I made the thread to announce that it was disabled because users were messaging me about it.

Again, you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and that tells me all that I need to know. I only see one flaw here and it isn’t the site. 

Now if you have nothing else to say, I suggest you can bring up any issues that you feel about this site to Jordan privately and not derailing this thread with whatever nonsense you’re going on about. 

Your comment was toxic. Don’t like my response? Don’t comment something so ridiculous when you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. 

Have a great day! 

You act like I'm stupid and your comments are, from the start, filled with passive aggresive sentences.

You could have answered with the first part since the beginning and that part only but you choose deliberately to keep on being aggresive.

My comment was anything but toxic and isn't shaming you, the way you are shaming me.

I have been here since at least 2011 and I have never ever witnessed this behavior from anyone, let alone a moderator.

I am not gonna get myself dragged in a useless discussion with you and this will be my last comment on the matter but you could and should have handled this better. I sincerely hope you get to see your passive aggresive undertones.

Edited by Midnights
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Midnights said:

You act like I'm stupid and your comments are, from the start, filmed with passive aggresive sentences.

You could have answered with the first part since the beginning and that part only but you choose deliberately to keep on being aggresive.

My comment was anything but toxic and isn't shaming you, the way you are shaming me.

I have been here since at least 2011 and I have never ever witnessed this behavior from anyone, let alone a moderator.

I am not gonna get myself dragged in a useless discussion with you and this will be my last comment on the matter but you could and should have handled this better. I sincerely hope you get to see your passive aggresive undertones.

I apologize that you’re so upset by all of this and for any inconveniences that this may cause. 

This wasn’t meant to be a back and forth about the site nor the mods. I apologize that you chose to do so.

Have a great day and happy Sunday! 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Henry. said:

There's drama on this chat literally everyday but I'm here for it

Hx1YSjS.gif

@Rik vs Exhale is undeniably one of the most brilliant individuals on this platform, showcasing both intelligence and an impeccable sense of humor, he's the King of Exhalers' hearts, leave my bestie alone

Hx1YSjS.gif

Leave my sis Joshywhale @Joshyworld alone, she brings entertainment to this site with ha sharp tongue and we love her for it

Hx1YSjS.gif

Omg I — 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

7 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

no, we're happy in dms :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

your voice is fine tho :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

💖

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

very rarely used the chat anyway maybe make it an exhale+ exclusive so that its easier to moderate, rather than having anyone being able to send attacks and threats.

Love this idea! The death threats and vile comments/attacks that were constantly happening one after the other was not ok. Thank you for bringing light to that. 

• Love 1

Are people really that beaten up over it? I didn’t even know it was there until recently tbh 

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

It’s not the end of the world and I’m sure it will re-enabled  once the dust settles. But I commend the mods for prioritising the well-being and mental health of members and taking action 👏

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, nwonder said:

Are people really that beaten up over it? I didn’t even know it was there until recently tbh 

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

It’s not the end of the world and I’m sure it will re-enabled  once the dust settles. But I commend the mods for prioritising the well-being and mental health of members and taking action 👏

Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

The problem is people can create dozen of emails and multiple social media accounts,  it's best if disabled and probably a filter thing. 

It used to be difficult to join the forum but the social media plug ins made it easier, and kinda problematic.  

It's so easy to go through loopholes,  when people have 50 or 60 Facebook or Twitter accounts due to different email addresses and such. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I kinda liked the chat. Sometimes I couldn't fall asleep and I'd get on the chat at 2am my time (europe) and someone from the USA would be there just hanging out, it kind of gave me sense of community :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:It was fun.

But I get that it had to be disabled for now.

13 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

I never used the chat but share in the perspective of how absurd of a reaction it was to remove that function vs some user? I’m so confused at the ineptness. 

Jordan, GlitterRain, whomever, y’all really fail to foster a good, fun, diverse blog. Rather, it is overly-censored as if in preschool, improperly punishing users, and host to such basic posts from owners and mods that should be giving more creativity and insight. 

Yeah that chat was an absolute ****show more than half the time that hosted a TON of fighting and negativity. And if there was any niceness it was always after the comedown of a huge fight that felt mostly fake and passive aggressive. prior to 6 months ago it was cool but it was overtaken but exhales few loud and obnoxious members who L I V E for drama so the others stopped chatting for the most part.  

6 hours ago, Midnights said:

Wow that was super passive aggresive from you. I have used the chat, not that I need to justify myself. I expect more of mods, the way you answered is really toxic.

You also started this topic like we have to applaud you for shutting the chat down. You took action, but there's no reason to announce and share it the way you did. Again, the way you're handeling is very toxic.

I stand with my point that instead of shutting down an entire functionality, you could have banned/disabled the person and if that's not possible, the site has major flaws but since it's possible to prevent people from commenting for a while on exhale, I see no reasons why it wouldn't be possible for the chat function.

I made it very clear that what I am saying is coming from a point of view that this way, innocent people are getting punished for something 1 person did. You had zero reasons to answer the way you did and I dare to say I expect more and appropriate behavior from moderators.

Well the user had 100 different IPs so he was just using a different account after a previous one got banned. Everyone is just a little on edge because of what that user was saying. Death threats and such. There’s a whole thread about it if you want to learn more about what happened.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Yeah that chat was an absolute ****show more than half the time that hosted a TON of fighting and negativity. And if there was any niceness it was always after the comedown of a huge fight that felt mostly fake and passive aggressive. prior to 6 months ago it was cool but it was overtaken but exhales few loud and obnoxious members who L I V E for drama so the others stopped chatting for the most part.  

Clearly you live for drama and attack users and mods! Stop the good girl act and your constant threats of hating this forum and pleas to have your account deleted, yet you always come back with negative messages! If you hated the chat box why keep returning! You threw a big hissy fit when you got booted from the chat. 

People’s lives were threatened, beheadings were threatened as well as racism and destruction threats the other day! In addition vile comments about users deceased family!

These so called few members you like to constantly bring up that you’re so pressed about had nothing to do with that users behavior!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block