Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

I'm the most critical person of her family and her past inner circle. But I have to say that THIS is the best move forward for Britney towards healing. This is bigger than her re connecting with her sons. This is her MOTHER. I'm so glad that her mum showed up and im thankful for that. 

Even if you have a terrible family. It is good to be on good terms with them. I just hope Lynne is genuine and doesn't have an evil motive behind her visit. But I think Lynne might've thought a lot and realized she was caught up in an evil predicament against her daughter. Maybe she wants to fix what went wrong. After all she did somehow try to intervene but it was much bigger than her to carry. Just think of the good night sleep Britney will have after making amends with one of the closest person to her. 

I hope Jamie Lynn steps up and shows up to Britney's house and apologizes next. 

Edited by summer2summer
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Sis, have you ever watched her life Britney has suffered throughout her life from a lack of love from her mother. Every time someone mentioned her mother, she started crying in the interview. All her life she was practically just used her for money. Then during the cship she never did anything to get Britney out of it. Then when it was over she wanted Britney to pay her court fees again. Is that enough for you or should I continue?

She also had a very tight relationship with her mom. We don’t know what really happened between them. If it was her dad, I would understand the uproar, but I do think working things out with her mom might be s good thing.  If Britney thinks it is, that’s all that matter. SIS :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Like 6

Britney :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: who am I to judge your actions, but I hope boundaries are set. 

Relationships with family members can be complicated.  I bet JL and Brian expect a reunion, too...there is proof of their participation in the con so I don't think they'll get that so easily. 

The post seems sarcastic so who knows how things really went. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Do you think any of them, besides Lynne maybe, will publicly apologize to Britney… admit that they’ve been complicit in the cship, disavow Lou Taylor’s role in both the conservatorship and the professional and personal lives of the Jamies as well as Lynne?? I read through all of the comments on Lynne’s bday IG post and am disgusted and exhausted at the people blaming Britney and citing mental health, addiction & weaponing her IG posts against her as though it’s all Britney’s fault not even acknowledging that her entire family F’d her over. It’s infuriating.

But, sigh. It’s not for me to decide whom Britney should make amends with. Based on their words and behavior, I just don’t think her parents and siblings are willing or capable at addressing the **** they did (and didn’t do that they should have) that contributed to Britney’s situation. Ugh. Anyway, she seems happy. I’m happy she’s happy. Still sucks that TMZ had this story and will probably claim their gross documentary is the catalyst for this reunion happening.🙄

I wouldn't count on it but never say never. 

The thing is, I know in my own relationship with my mother I've had to accept she isn't capable of giving me the love I need or deserve and that it is not my fault. With that in mind, I could potentially create a civil relationship with her accepting her limitations. I have not gotten to a place where I am at peace enough to do so. I suggest Britney go into any potential relationship with her mother with a similar mindset. Her post was riddled with shade so I think she is,  but also knows life is short and you love your momma know matter how much she hurts you. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block