Britney and mom Lynne reunite for the first time in years

Have y’all ever been to LAX? There’s not just paparazzi waiting to find people there lol, it’s an extremely hectic area especially when trying to leave. Whatever was going on was 100% told to TMZ hence why they have these pictures from backgrid. Everyone knows backgrid is like the staple company for celebs to call them

open your eyes Yall. These are the people that have stood by and let some of the most sinister things happen to britney. I don’t trust it , sorry

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

IDC what the stans have to say like we know these ppl. We can have an opinion about the THINGS that were done/not done to Britney by said family but that's it. It's Britney's decision to move as she pleases. That is how I wanna move as a fan. I was shocked and very disappointed at the role Britney claimed Lynne had in this whole ordeal but if there's anyone I wouldn't mind Britney making up with in the family, its def Lynne. Not sure I'll care as much about the others. A mother's role is NEVER done in a child's life no matter how ugly things get which it can btwn a mother & daughter. But this would be good for Britney's healing journey & would be good for Lynne to be 100% honest, vulnerable & apologetic giving accountability where it needs to.

I don't trust Lynne, but like you said it's Britney's decision to do whatever is best for her and I'll always respect that. I'd only give Lynne the benefit that she kept a very low profile in this whole mess...

Juno Lame released a book 2 months after the c-ship ended, like really? :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Colon Spears is still fighting an already sunk ship against her daughter's wishes :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Bryan gave an interview and he pretended he knew nothing about her sister :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

K-flop and the boys... do I have to say more? :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

Why do you keep using gifs of that doctor ? Please don’t !! I don’t want to see her !!!

I mean, I don’t want to see that creepy profile pic of yours but I’m not about to tell you what to do.

I’ll use whatever gifs I like. If it bothers you, put me on your ignore list. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861a874fa669d15cd875

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’m glad she’s working through her family trauma if that’s what she’s cool with

…but not Lynne flying out from Louisiana to LA to visit Britney and Britney gives her 30 minutes :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's baby steps, who wants to sit with someone for hours on end initally that was hurt by them?

Makes more sense to see her mom in a smaller capacity so she can see what she has to say and to see how she feels. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Have y’all ever been to LAX? There’s not just paparazzi waiting to find people there lol, it’s an extremely hectic area especially when trying to leave. Whatever was going on was 100% told to TMZ hence why they have these pictures from backgrid. Everyone knows backgrid is like the staple company for celebs to call them

open your eyes Yall. These are the people that have stood by and let some of the most sinister things happen to britney. I don’t trust it , sorry

LAX is one thing, TMZ has the exclusive on how long Lynne was there and that Sam was there in addition to how it went down.

That sounds more like a leak than a pap seeing Lynne at LAX :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2

I’m happy for Britney if this is what Britney wants. Couldn’t give a damn about what the rest of that family want. Let’s just hope that Lynne starts supporting her daughter in an appropriate and loving way as opposed to all of the crap she’s pulled or allowed to happen to Britney in the past. 

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear this! That will always be her Mama and that type of relationship is very important. Vital actually. Lynne is certainly not perfect and she's contributed to a lot of Britney's pain however I don't believe the better part of Lynne did it maliciously with intent to hurt Britney. I feel Lynne was more naive and chose to turn her head a little; or a lot at times to be fair. When your daughter is one of the world's biggest pop stars, one would think you'd have a lot more sense, but honestly these people come from the most humble environment. So humble (and that's me being kind) that its part of the reason we love Britney. Brit got away from the country but Lynne was born and raised there and has also maintained her life there as well. I think if Lynne can take responsibility and not only listen but HEAR Britney, they can move in a positive direction. Lynne will need to show with her actions that she's aware, understands, and that will take time. I really want them to have a healthy dynamic and loving relationship. I know Brit loves her Mom sooo much and its always the people we love that hurt us the most because we care. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I always think back to that scene in the Stages documentary when Brit received that gift from her Mom and completely lost it in tears. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad::crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad::crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Sending love to Brit and Lynne! The rest of the family has A LOT to fix and change if they even care to. Finally, keep in mind that this is Brits family and try to show respect. You may not like them but with the exception of her father i'd say the other relationships are fixable. All families fight. I especially get disgusted when I read comments about her boys. Those are her kids some of you disrespect and I find it repulsive. Low grade bullshi*! They're teenagers being teenagers. I am sending so much love and positive energy to the entire Spears family (including her father who is clearly a broken and disturbed human) because they deserve peace. Life isn't perfect but that family needs more balance. Time will tell! :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

At the end of the day, it’s Britney’s choice whether she wants to mend relationships, not ours. I just hope she would know to set boundaries, one major one being her money, tell them straight up they won’t get a penny from her, if they really want a relationship with her, it’s gotta be for her, not her bank account or any perks that come with HER fame and if they truly love and care for her as they love to claim they do, then they shouldn’t have a problem with that.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 3

If talking to her mom is what Britney wants to do, I'm happy for her. But I think that it's truly gross how Lynne is clearly feeding all of this information to TMZ and is even setting up pap pictures around her visiting Britney. It just shows that she's still exploiting her. She should be on her knees begging for forgiveness, because she doesn't deserve it.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, anyone from Jamie's side could've told them too

But that said, it's not rare that paparazzi would always be at places like airports or restaurants, or have people there that tip them if someone arrives. If they found her at the airport they could've put 2 and 2 together and follow her to Cade's home, or have people checking for his and Britney's house or any other potential place she could've visited

Paparazzi wouldn’t know the intricate details like Britney and Lynne texting recently, Britney being more responsive to Lynne’s communications recently, Britney not knowing exactly when Lynne was coming but being aware that she was in town, and Lynne‘s intentions to get back on track. This is totally an inside source.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, anyone from Jamie's side could've told them too

But that said, it's not rare that paparazzi would always be at places like airports or restaurants, or have people there that tip them if someone arrives. If they found her at the airport they could've put 2 and 2 together and follow her to Cade's home, or have people checking for his and Britney's house or any other potential place she could've visited

It’s very rare for papz to be at random airports now with security the way it is. They monitor flights based off tip offs or checking flight logs. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

LAX is one thing, TMZ has the exclusive on how long Lynne was there and that Sam was there in addition to how it went down.

That sounds more like a leak than a pap seeing Lynne at LAX :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I’m not saying it’s Sam, but i truly don’t think Lynne would be stupid enough to tip off tmz when it seems she’s been pretty desperate to reconnect with Britney. Red flags with tmz always point to someone in Sam’s camp.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I don't trust Lynne, but like you said it's Britney's decision to do whatever is best for her and I'll always respect that. I'd only give Lynne the benefit that she kept a very low profile in this whole mess...

Juno Lame released a book 2 months after the c-ship ended, like really? :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Colon Spears is still fighting an already sunk ship against her daughter's wishes :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Bryan gave an interview and he pretended he knew nothing about her sister :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

K-flop and the boys... do I have to say more? :trash_throw_away_recycle:

My sentiments exactly. I don't rlly care how she goes about the others except for Lynne & her sons because whether we wanna acknowledge it or not they have been manipulated in regard to Britney their whole life thus far but i honestly see them rekindling by their early 20's

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block