Britney and mom Lynne reunite for the first time in years

If it's Britney's choice then we have to respect that, after all she's still her mother! 

However, I do think her sons are behind this. Perhaps they requested for B to get in touch with Lynne in order for them to reconnect with B again, and Britney is willing to do anything to see them again. I remember in that awful interview they did not understand why Britney was not talking to any family member. Ergo the paps pics, to make sure the 'message' gets to the boys :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, willys said:

How did TMZ find this out? How did TMZ know her mom was going to Cade's house?

This whole situation seams like 2007 over again

easy, they followed the car or they know where Cade lives. They saw him at the airport and put 2+2 together.

I really dont care either, but I can smile a little over the fact Britney gave Lynne 30 minutes, and then not any more. If it was a happy reconcilitation they would have talked for hours. 
But 30 minutes? I think Britney got pTSD from seeing her again, and told her to go to hell

• Haha 2

IDC what the stans have to say like we know these ppl. We can have an opinion about the THINGS that were done/not done to Britney by said family but that's it. It's Britney's decision to move as she pleases. That is how I wanna move as a fan. I was shocked and very disappointed at the role Britney claimed Lynne had in this whole ordeal but if there's anyone I wouldn't mind Britney making up with in the family, its def Lynne. Not sure I'll care as much about the others. A mother's role is NEVER done in a child's life no matter how ugly things get which it can btwn a mother & daughter. But this would be good for Britney's healing journey & would be good for Lynne to be 100% honest, vulnerable & apologetic giving accountability where it needs to.

Edited by Mr. AmericanDream
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

I think all this was done on purpose, if they hadn't wanted it to be known, Cade wouldn't have picked her up and then let her take an uber. She only stayed there for 30 minutes, which leads me to think that this is a message to team con, and get them nervous that Britney might be reconciling with her mom.

Edited by Estrella
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block