Britney singing "Oops I Did It Again" a cappella style (2023)

tco

I don't get why people hold Britney to such high standards. She doesn't have the baby voice anymore because she's not a baby anymore. She is 40. Her voice is allowed to change. Either way we've heard her sing with the baby voice in countless demos and raw stems up to 2016. If she can still pull it off then great, if not then her deeper more mature voice is just as good.

• Like 2

Love her natural singing voice. I like her confidence in herself to post her singing and knowing that she will be critiqued.

She is correct that she sounds flat, but she is only in parts. She started off good, went flat when going too low, but then she corrected herself and finished ok.

This wasn't meant to be perfect. She's having fun. I would love to hear her earlier songs transformed into these darker, more honest vibes.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Crayboy said:

People are being so mean. :( Didn't think me complimenting her and encouraging her would be seen as delusional lol. 

The fact of the matter is Britney hasn't taken care of her voice, so when I say this is the best she has sounded in a while, that isn't me being delusional, that is a fact because she rarely sings. She sounds better than her cover during vegas. The melody is clearly affecting her notes considering this is an experiment.

While this wasn't a groundbreaking performance, it could easily be improved on. 

They are the ones being delusional since they want to use a BEYONCE WHITNEY CHRISTINA and other vocalists as a STANDARD to compare Britney’s RAW Ig singing voice.

She was never known as a strong vocalist, in fact, her live performances from her Prime is not even close to what Divas can do.

YOU WOULD BE DELUSIONAL IF YOU SAID SOMETHING LIKE “SHE SOUNDED BETTER THAN BEYONCE OR WHOEVER” 😳🤐😳🤐

So I agree with you that this has been her best sound in ages (BOMT video included last year) —- in her own Britney standards.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Are you kidding? She has a terrible voice!

My ears are torn! I like Britney very much, but she never trains her voice!

I'm a big fan, but this voice is really uneducated and bad!

I hope you train your voice!

Learn to be realistic, people!

Stop calling everything beautiful! Bad is bad!

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

imagine all the tour remixes we were ROBBED all these years :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

We really were. I'm still shook by the BOMT/Oops performance from Onyx where she sounds like she's singing in a 1940's jazz club :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

She is so much more imaginative than Team Con whose ideas of remixes was just mixing up which human right they would deny Britney on any given day 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block