Britney singing "Oops I Did It Again" a cappella style (2023)

tco

1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I understand being a fan but this blind adoration even when she herself said it was flat…

i don’t understand the delusional stans.  Are you 13? Emotionally stunted?  You can be a fan and admit she’s not a good singer…

I’ll be in this corner with the mature, level headed, grounded in reality fans.  

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading::boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I understand being a fan but this blind adoration even when she herself said it was flat…

i don’t understand the delusional stans.  Are you 13? Emotionally stunted?  You can be a fan and admit she’s not a good singer…

I’ll be in this corner with the mature, level headed, grounded in reality fans.  

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

You have fun with the negative a holes. Us “delusional” fans will happily enjoy her singing.

Also, of course she’s gonna trash talk it, what do you expect from someone who has no self confidence in themselves. It’s better to uplift than to make her feel even awful about it.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

I know right? She blesses us with her singing since she said she’s never performing again, and singing a song originally in that forced baby voice in her natural voice and she gets dragged….really disgusting behavior in this thread that’s for sure.

Some of us don’t have rose colored glasses glued to our faces.  

she herself said she was flat and just because we aren’t saying omg these vocals are heaven sent she’s getting dragged? 

stan culture is so toxic 

• Love 1
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

Some of us don’t have rose colored glasses glued to our faces.  

she herself said she was flat and just because we aren’t saying omg these vocals are heaven sent she’s getting dragged? 

stan culture is so toxic 

What’s toxic is y’all bashing her and talking ****. I actually liked this compared to the original since the original is too much of the baby voice that she was forced to do. She does something that she rarely does, which is sing with raw vocals and she gets dragged for it, like do us all a favor and shut it.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

What’s toxic is y’all bashing her and talking ****. I actually liked this compared to the original since the original is too much of the baby voice that she was forced to do. She does something that she rarely does, which is sing with raw vocals and she gets dragged for it, like do us all a favor and shut it.

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

6 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Lol to each their own…

i really hope you’re a kid because a grown *** adult acting like this? Child…

Lmao don’t think that because we enjoyed listening to her sing that we aren’t mature adults. It’s the ones saying “oh she has a terrible voice, she can’t sing” is immature. If you’re saying that then why are you here? Just because you didn’t like it, doesn’t make you any more mature than the ones that did, and if that’s your argument then that’s a sad, **** poor reason to try and argue why anyone should like it.

Edited by Blackout SZN
Just now noticed it didn’t censor my cuss word out
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Lmao don’t think that because we enjoyed listening to her sing that we aren’t mature adults. It’s the ones saying “oh she has a terrible voice, she can’t sing” is immature. If you’re saying that then why are you here? Just because you didn’t like it, doesn’t make you any more mature than the ones that did, and if that’s your argument then that’s a sad, piss poor reason to try and argue why anyone should like it.

What makes you mature coming after members and telling them to shut up?

Sassy Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Lmao don’t think that because we enjoyed listening to her sing that we aren’t mature adults. It’s the ones saying “oh she has a terrible voice, she can’t sing” is immature. If you’re saying that then why are you here? Just because you didn’t like it, doesn’t make you any more mature than the ones that did, and if that’s your argument then that’s a sad, piss poor reason to try and argue why anyone should like it.

You can enjoy and still admit it wasn’t great.  That’s where the maturity comes in.  You don’t have to pretend it was flawless, amazing, etc.  

also, being able to accept diverse view points is a sign of maturity.  Y’all can love her farts for all I care, just stop lying to yourselves. 

it’s great that she’s working on her voice, maybe she can improve like Jlo did over the years but I love Britney because she’s a performer.  Not a top tier vocalist.  And that’s ok!

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block