Britney singing "Oops I Did It Again" a cappella style (2023)

tco

so happy she’s singing and that she decided to share; i don’t mean any shade, but it feels like such a fresh and rare thing to hear her voice without any processing! at some point I really thought we’d never get to hear her live ever again.

so happy for this. i love she feels confident to share; now i want to be truthful, i don’t think it sounded well, i would even say it was bad… i feel she’s still not fully confident and she’s overthinking her voice, she just needs to relax and sing; I feel like she’s trying to emulate a voice instead of just singing… makes any sense?

Edited by leviathan
  • Like 2
Just now, Joshyworld said:

ily guys and “Oops” is awesome but take your rose colored lenses off for a second. She sounds horrible. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Some pop stars sound worse on stage :enigma_alien_blue:

Girl is giving a random bathroom belt. Some coaching to reign it in a bit is all she needs 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She always preempts any critique of her vocals by saying it herself :( she’s always had confidence issues with her voice 

Well it’s never too late for her to finally start taking care of those chords and potentially hire a vocal trainer if she cares that much. The ball is in her court, Ms. KrisJ.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block