Britney singing "Oops I Did It Again" a cappella style (2023)

tco

1 hour ago, your.heaven said:

This is another dark vibey version ala BOMT she posted like a year ago and it is very interesting actually she says she sounds flat but she doesn’t really, it just takes a few listens to get used to the reworked melody she is doing in minor scales which is what gives it this dark creepy tone. It’s like a Britney Cobain mode 

it’s oops the Mona Lisa version!!!

this how we know Mona Lisa was reall!  

britney always wanted to make dark sounding music and wasn’t allowed!

really reminds me of the ashely o scene when her aunt Checked her song book and saw all these depressing songs so she upped her dosage so should would write Happy up beat pop stuff

i would love for Britney to finally record the album she always wanted!!

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

Guys, it's literally an iPhone recording. Of course it's going to sound horrible

I’m really confused on how people think she sounds horrible 

her natural voice sounds so pure and raw and she has a very nice tone and is definitely do a little belts and stretching notes 

she sounds like a vocally trained artist to me

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

her natural voice sounds so pure and raw and she has a very nice tone and is definitely do a little belts and stretching notes 

I should've chosen my words there better, my bad. I don't think she sounds bad, I'm just of the mind that it's not what we've come to expect of Britney, so of course people might react negatively to it.

Edited by SosEtaSeth
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

what in the delusion :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: years of neglect, bad habits & being forced to sing in a higher pitch than your natural register have done a number on her vocals. she can still sing, yes (although this imo is not the best example), but she probably hasn't had any vocal training in years, come on now lmaooo

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Omg she sounds the same as the original record (minus the studio editing)!  I loveeee that she's playing with her deeper voice again like her original self and less of the high pitched voice. It suits her so much better.  I don't really understand all the haters here... you're supposed to be her fans.  Gtfo here if you're not gonna be supportive.

I really hope this is a sign she's getting into her music again and wanting to record new music :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Plus that little run at the end :bouncey:

She has such a strong voice and has so much potential. I’m just happy that she’s finally able to express herself the way she wants to and is letting us fans into that process.

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 5

My husband is very picky with pop music, he dont like it (mostly he doesnt like male-popartist, my husband is more a Iron Maiden/ozzy kinda guy). So I was kinda being like "Listen to Britney singing. She writes she knows she is flat, and of course it isnt recorded in a real studio and she probably just cramed it out" and my husband was like "yeah obviously she havent trained it in years, but she did some good runs :)" 

• Love 6

Was it the best? Nah.

Was it supposed to be perfect and high and belting? Nah.

Assumed situation :

Britney's was lying in her bed or sofa and got bored after watching some old classic movies, decided to just sing one of her songs that she wanted remixed, and she did so cuz she can! No one stopping her from singing, no one telling her how to sing, no one pitching her voice to sound baby-like, no one stopping her from sharing!!

Great way to show she is a free person!!

Better than acting to sing adlibs on stage and (thinking of) fooling everyone.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block