Britney singing "Oops I Did It Again" a cappella style (2023)

tco

17 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Why is this kind of talk allowed here? It’s a fan forum. You don’t have to like it, but to try and tear her down like that makes you look like a Team Con plant to break her spirit. 

I wish the mods wouldn’t allow this type of trolling here, you never know who’s behind these accounts. 

They didn't even say anything that bad other than what many are saying about Britney training her voice.

Britney admitted it was flat, comparing Team Con who allegedly stole money from her, had her drugged and controlled over a 'fan' that's saying they didn't like this vocal is a reach.

Not everyone has to like every little thing someone does, nor should they have to have a muzzle over their mouth if you don't agree with their opinion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Some of you are mean just to be mean. There’s honesty and then there’s just blatant nastiness.

Britney has shown us many times in the past that she is able to sing, and quite well in fact. I will admit this isn’t her best, **** even Britney herself admitted that, but the potential is there. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Some of you are mean just to be mean. There’s honesty and then there’s just blatant nastiness.

Britney has shown us many times in the past that she is able to sing, and quite well in fact. I will admit this isn’t her best, **** even Britney herself admitted that, but the potential is there. 

After this vocal though it makes me wonder how truthful Elton was when he said she came in and sang beautifully for HMC.

Could just be an off day or moment vocally. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think she sounds GREAT. She has such a dark tone to her voice and it adds such a different vibe to the song. It’s clear britneys super creative and has a lot of pottential with creating new sounds etc. I don’t think I’ve ever heard/ thought oops could be sung in that way. Same as the baby one more time re make she did a few months ago. 

looooooves it

• Love 7
1 minute ago, nevs1212 said:

I think she sounds GREAT. She has such a dark tone to her voice and it adds such a different vibe to the song. It’s clear britneys super creative and has a lot of pottential with creating new sounds etc. I don’t think I’ve ever heard/ thought oops could be sung in that way. Same as the baby one more time re make she did a few months ago. 

looooooves it

:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

After this vocal though it makes me wonder how truthful Elton was when he said she came in and sang beautifully for HMC.

Could just be an off day or moment vocally. 

It wasn’t only Elton that said this, but the vocal producer of the song himself. He said she came in and despite being a bit rusted at first, she ended up nailing it. “Hold Me Closer” wasn’t that vocally challenging, and a totally different tone than what she’s giving in this clip. I have no reason to believe he was lying. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block