Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

38 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

allll of this, the media, music industry & especially her fans have always felt entitled to britney's private life, like you said, people need to back off. she's not an idiot but I swear these people won't be happy unless britney is locked up in an ivory tower again needing "fans" to free her :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Exactly, sometimes the people who present themselves as the heroes in a narrative are actually causing the most damage. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

The guy made a comment about her “erratic” writing style which can be taken offensive especially regarding her. Plus I’ve only seen maybe a few comments from that user and all of them have been negative about Britney, which I responded to once, so I know that user was trying to make a dig at Britney.

I believe the importance of a public forum is being able to express one’s thoughts or opinions without being crucified or punished. For whatever reason may be, if that user feels as if Britney’s writing style comes off as “erratic”, then who am I to control how they should react or respond to that. Plus, it’s not like what he said was extremely out of pocket. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so as long as they aren’t publishing harmful or defamatory content.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

seems like she has a public relations team or got someone to write it on her behalf. there’s nothing wrong with the message and it sounds ridiculous but i worry she’s unable to write plain coherent english these days. like, this isn’t a professional press statement so why didn’t she just write it herself?

britney spears whatever GIF by X Factor Global

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

If she wants privacy she should get off IG or stop posting things that cause people to be concern about her mental health.

Literally no other celebrity has people calling the sheriff’s office on them. A welfare check call would have also occurred if she hadn’t posted in a while. People don’t even think that she wrote her own statement 

• Like 1

I've got a lot to say and it might not be the most popular thing to say but I'm gonna say it. I don't stan anybody so I'm not looking at it through rose color glasses.

Let's get down to the crazy ****. No, I don't think Britney's gagged in a basement and clones are out doing these very bizarre things. It's Britney. We live in an age of photoshop and Britney's clearly had a lot of work done but it's still her. 

Can I see the point of view of fans being worried and concerned about somebody they like? Yeah. Some people just like the projects a celeb comes out with and others like the celeb just as much as the work they do. You like a celeb long enough and you just form a bond, ya know? 

That being said, I can also understand Britney's annoyance at the cops being called. Putting myself in her shoes, I'd think it was absolutely bizarre.

But this whole thing is incredibly bizarre. I don't make excuses for stuff. I know people try to break down Britney's writing as being 'She's southern. Let me break it down for you what she's talking about.' I'm southern, isn't my writing clear enough without a translator having to come in and translate like I'm talking a foreign language? 'She's new to all this social media stuff, cut her some slack!' Funny to me the letters she used to write to fans on her site were a hell of a lot clearer than this gibberish she's writing now. Man, that last post I saw would've given me a ******* stroke if I sat there long enough to try and understand what the hell she's trying to say. Yeah, I see words that I know how to read but to be able to sum up what it meant, I don't have a clue.

End of the day, I think Britney's got a LOT of issues she needs to deal with. Social media isn't her friend. I'd go so far as to say it's painting a very unflattering picture of her. And no, I'm not into 'I'm just being real.' And you think that gives you a get out of jail free card to be as *****y as you like. Cause that's what she's being imo. I realize some of you might be enjoying her dragging Christina Aguilera and Selena Gomez. I'm more familiar with Christina than I am Selena. Both have been very supportive of Britney and she's acting like a big bully. Or even throwing those singers under the bus when she was trying to slam the father of her children by comparing them to singers she feels smoke w**d all the time. 

I think what's worse are the shots she keeps taking towards the employee at Jack in the Box. That employee is getting paid jack **** and having to put up with ********* being rude to him. The employee was trying to be kind and Britney acts like he took a **** on her, killed her dog, punched her in the face and called her a **** to her face. It's a bad look. Even worse is if the employee didn't recognize her. Lot of people might laugh at that but I still argue it's a possibility. What if this employee is somebody that favors country artists? 'Hell yeah, I'd recognize if Faith Hill came inside but I don't listen to anybody in the pop genre to even know what Britney Spears looks like.' What if the employee was into rap or some other genre besides pop? 

I know what I'm talking about. I work in retail and thankfully most of my customers are capable of acting like decent human beings. But the few ********* I get are bad. Few nights ago I got so ****** angry at a customer I had to walk off after the transaction and began to hyperventilate and get the shakes. We don't deserve to be treated like ****. I don't give a **** if you do it in person or run online to run your mouth while you **** talking a minimum wage worker trying their best to keep their job. 

I wish Britney the best and hope she gets help for the issues she has and honestly hope she avoids social media for awhile cause it's honestly not doing her any favors. You got something to say write it on a personal account it buying a ******* diary from Walmart.

Edited by glitterfalls
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block