Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I agree with Britney . i know as fans we love and care for Britney but to call the police to her house because of what she posts on social media is ridiculous. ive said this before, i honestly think fans are over analysing  every single movement she makes on IG like a 'sign for help' and whilst i understand why because it was when she was under the cship, i now think its gone way over the top now. its kinda ironic fans fought for Britney to be free and now she is every decision or movement she makes, fans are jumped to OMG SHE'S IN TROUBLE

I like the statement she released. shes obviously grateful for our love and support but she quite rightfully wants people to back off

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

There’s a tiktok that’s since been deleted but it was of the call

i miss you baby, i saw you tagged me in another post but it was long and my brain is offline right now; i'll check it later.

how is you babe? how's the music.

when are we organizing a britney themed gay party for all the gays to party together?

maybe britney can set aside $1,000,000 to fly all her fans to miami to listen and dance to britney for 8 hours - what would the screening process be like tho'? how do we know who the real fans are? and who'll keep taps on the top to bottom ratio?

which songs will get played on repeat? this can get messy quick - how are we making this party happen? i wanna jam to Britney in a room full of shirtless and sweaty hotties.

what can be done?

• Love 1
Just now, leviathan said:

i miss you baby, i saw you tagged me in another post but it was long and my brain is offline right now; i'll check it later.

how is you babe? how's the music.

when are we organizing a britney themed gay party for all the gays to party together?

maybe britney can set aside $1,000,000 to fly all her fans to miami to listen and dance to britney for 8 hours - what would the screening process be like tho'? how do we know who the real fans are? and who'll keep taps on the top to bottom ratio?

which songs will get played on repeat? this can get messy quick - how are we making this party happen? i wanna jam to Britney in a room full of shirtless and sweaty hotties.

what can be done?

Omg girl you already know our margarita exhale chat is long overdue. I genuinely would love for us exhalers to meet each other one day , in particular if Britney ever goes on tour in 20 years or something LOL. Omg me being a vers bottom bye but for real 

I would love love love that and would LOVE IF WE GOT TOGETHER AND ALL PITCHED IN FOR A ORIGINAL DOLL BOOTLEG ON VINYL

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I like others won't take the threats either sis, and it has to do with you telling me I came for Riki passion, over an LQ song. Not everyone has to like the song, just like you came for Toxic.

If you don't see the hypocrisy in it boo, I can't help you.

You do what most keep saying you incite the drama and egg on the mess then all of a sudden get a backbone and want to stick up for who you want.

Keep on flip flopping sis, I'm not mad at you, no let's get back on topic.

Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik

omg babe nooo. we like rikin even if you don't like his song we love him.

now stream for tuesday for absolution.

• Love 3

Gawdsake just read the dailymail article and i feel sorry for Britney now. for **** sake she just politely asked her fans to respect her privacy. seems like a fair request that she deserves to have

Britney Spears sounded as if she had had enough of overzealous fans in a statement she posted Thursday in response to a recent fan-triggered visit by the police.

Edited by jonloch1
16 minutes ago, leviathan said:

ok so i have my own conspiracy theory now; who the **** called the police on her? and who are all these people creating all of these conspiracy theories?

without offending anyone (myself included) we are the psychos with the parasocial relationship who spend our awake time thinking and talking about britney on this forum and are obsessed in a crazy way... and we're not the ones calling the police to her house (or did someone from here did?)

so who are these people that are like calling the police for them to check on her? what is happening? its not us. so who is doing this?

is there another layer after "stalker fan"? its a bit scary... like honestly i thought participating of this forum which talks about her 24/7 was already crazy but i guess there's always bigger fish.

***** this is pay for crazy people. Lou and her media campaign against Britney and her well being 

• Love 1

Note that all of these actions are an escalation of months and months of speculations on lies about her life. This is what you push as a narrative when you suggest Britney is a poor little lamb that can't take care of herself.

Let her be, and let her live her life whichever way pleases her. 

Edited by amiro1989
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

I just want to say * Tiffany “New York” Pollard voice*,

Creating a thread about a Britney song that you may not like on a Britney Spears forum is literally not the same as randomly maliciously bringing up a users music/song to bash them in an argument/discussion. 

Thank you :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Not you spilling for once :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block