Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

ok so i have my own conspiracy theory now; who the **** called the police on her? and who are all these people creating all of these conspiracy theories?

without offending anyone (myself included) we are the psychos with the parasocial relationship who spend our awake time thinking and talking about britney on this forum and are obsessed in a crazy way... and we're not the ones calling the police to her house (or did someone from here did?)

so who are these people that are like calling the police for them to check on her? what is happening? its not us. so who is doing this?

is there another layer after "stalker fan"? its a bit scary... like honestly i thought participating of this forum which talks about her 24/7 was already crazy but i guess there's always bigger fish.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

We can all do better and be better sis you included.

I was accused of something I'm not and just like you didn't stand for it earlier when you were being accused of something.

If my clap back was louder than I shouldn't have been came for in the first-place sis.

Not everyone has to like everything, and you've made that very clear as well so why you're changing now might be the mood ring you've got on.

Let's enjoy the rest of our day and get back on topic. 

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  We will be waiting for what you say next about Sam and her freedom 

• Love 6
Just now, leviathan said:

ok so i have my own conspiracy theory now; who the **** called the police on her? and who are all these people creating all of these conspiracy theories?

without offending anyone (myself included) we are the psychos with the parasocial relationship who spend our awake time thinking and talking about britney on this forum and are obsessed in a crazy way... and we're not the ones calling the police to her house (or did someone from here did?)

so who are these people that are like calling the police for them to check on her? what is happening? its not us.

There’s a tiktok that’s since been deleted but it was of the call

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I like others won't take the threats either sis, and it has to do with you telling me I came for Riki passion, over an LQ song. Not everyone has to like the song, just like you came for Toxic.

If you don't see the hypocrisy in it boo, I can't help you.

You do what most keep saying you incite the drama and egg on the mess then all of a sudden get a backbone and want to stick up for who you want.

Keep on flip flopping sis, I'm not mad at you, no let's get back on topic.

Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik

I really have and don’t want to have anything  against you and I like how we both can agree on taking the evil of all evils, Sl*yer G*etz down but please put some respect on @Rik vs Exhale’s name. He is a brilliant musician/producer/songwriter who pours his heart and soul into his music and deserves every ounce of respect he gets. Be nice, thanks.spacer.png

Just now, leviathan said:

without offending anyone (myself included) we are the psychos with the parasocial relationship who spend our awake time thinking and talking about britney on this forum and are obsessed in a crazy way

idk about that, a lot of us are here out of genuine respect for britney and the influence she's had on our lives & the pop industry. yeah she's just a person at the end of the day and for anyone else it would be weird to have an entire forum dedicated to 1 person but she's a very famous public figure, putting yourself out there inevitebly encourages discussion - just look at popheads as an example. its the ones that keep asking where she is and acting "concerned for her safety" that are not sane and can barely be called fans imo

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

I really have and don’t want to have anything  against you and I like how we both can agree on taking the evil of all evils, Sl*yer G*etz down but please put some respect on @Rik vs Exhale’s name. He is a brilliant musician/producer/songwriter who pours his heart and soul into his music and deserves every ounce of respect he gets. Be nice, thanks.spacer.png

We love Rik’s music here :bouncey:

• Love 4
Just now, Joshyworld said:

I can like what I want, and we will be waiting on the next flop masterpiece sis.

You can like what you like, and you have that right, now get back on topic. 

Put some respect on my name, I'm no conspiracy theorist and just like you go at it with who you want let's not be an angel in disguise Joshy boo. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

idk about that, a lot of us are here out of genuine respect for britney and the influence she's had on our lives & the pop industry. yeah she's just a person at the end of the day and for anyone else it would be weird to have an entire forum dedicated to 1 person but she's a very famous public figure, putting yourself out there inevitebly encourages discussion - just look at popheads as an example. its the ones that keep asking where she is and acting "concerned for her safety" that are not sane and can barely be called fans imo

i agree - i was just trying to be funny and point out that i thought we were "it" but apparently there's people who are obsessed in an unhealthy way and will go to such lengths.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I can like what I want, and we will be waiting on the next flop masterpiece sis.

You can like what you like, and you have that right, now get back on topic. 

Put some respect on my name, I'm no conspiracy theorist and just like you go at it with who you want let's not be an angel in disguise Joshy boo. 

I agree that we all should be allowed to formulate our own opinions but you don’t have to be disrespectful about it!

4 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Take your own advice

spacer.png

???

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I’M-

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block