Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Just now, GlitterRain said:

And? What does that have to do with anything that we’re speaking about now? Your desperation to come up with something is weak, Diamond. I’d suggest you engage with others a little more respectfully Mean Girls Gym GIF by Paramount Movies

I like others won't take the threats either sis, and it has to do with you telling me I came for Riki passion, over an LQ song. Not everyone has to like the song, just like you came for Toxic.

If you don't see the hypocrisy in it boo, I can't help you.

You do what most keep saying you incite the drama and egg on the mess then all of a sudden get a backbone and want to stick up for who you want.

Keep on flip flopping sis, I'm not mad at you, no let's get back on topic.

Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Who cares if it was written by her or not. It gets the point across and that’s the main thing.
Plus, have we all forgotten the well spoken and coherent voice notes we’d get on her instagram and YouTube only a few months ago. They were also posted at a time when people were trying to decipher her instagram captions. Some of you act like the woman can’t string a sentence together and it’s disturbing as ****. 

💯💯💯

• Like 1

I wouldn’t doubt she loves her fans so much… But at this very moment it echoes emptiness to me, just as if Larry Rudolph wrote that statement. ‘Cause how does she know? what if the Jack In The Box guy was actually one of them? No one has a “fan” tag on their forehead.

At the same time I agree that people should not intervene all the time and leave her alone. The only way she could achieve it though, if she was less hungry for attention. Where windows are wide open, mosquitos will show up to suck blood. That’s my opinion.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I like others won't take the threats either sis, and it has to do with you telling me I came for Riki passion, over an LQ song. Not everyone has to like the song, just like you came for Toxic.

If you don't see the hypocrisy in it boo, I can't help you.

You do what most keep saying you incite the drama and egg on the mess then all of a sudden get a backbone and want to stick up for who you want.

Keep on flip flopping sis, I'm not mad at you,

Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik

The way I went about saying it wasn’t my fav song versus how you did speaks volumes and should say enough about the difference between you and I. What did @Rik vs Exhale song have to do with this thread? Nothing yet you felt the need to bring it up to try and bring them down. That is the difference, Diamond. You absolutely tried it and failed miserably.

Do better and be a better person 🤍 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Chad Hudson said:

I wouldn’t doubt she loves her fans so much… But at this very moment it echoes emptiness to me, just as if Larry Rudolph wrote that statement. ‘Cause how does she know? what if the Jack In The Box guy was actually one of them? No one has a “fan” tag on their forehead.

At the same time I agree that people should not intervene all the time and leave her alone. The only way she could achieve it though, if she was less hungry for attention. Where windows are wide open, mosquitos will show up to suck blood. That’s my opinion.

Larry Rudolph??? Jack in the Box guy??? She’s shaken up, how else was this supposed to be written? How does she know what???

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The way I went about saying it wasn’t my fav song versus how you did speaks volumes and should say enough about the difference between you and I. What did @Rik vs Exhale song have to do with this thread? Nothing yet you felt the need to bring it up to try and bring them down. That is the difference, Diamond. You absolutely tried it and failed miserably.

Do better and be a better person 🤍 

We can all do better and be better sis you included.

I was accused of something I'm not and just like you didn't stand for it earlier when you were being accused of something.

If my clap back was louder than I shouldn't have been came for in the first-place sis.

Not everyone has to like everything, and you've made that very clear as well so why you're changing now might be the mood ring you've got on.

If someone slaps you in the face and you punch back whose fault is that. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Let's enjoy the rest of our day and get back on topic. 

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

We can all do better and be better sis you included.

I was accused of something I'm not and just like you didn't stand for it earlier when you were being accused of something.

If my clap back was louder than I shouldn't have been came for in the first-place sis.

Not everyone has to like everything, and you've made that very clear as well so why you're changing now might be the mood ring you've got on.

Let's enjoy the rest of our day and get back on topic. 

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I agree! Wishing you all the best today :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block