Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I just want to say * Tiffany “New York” Pollard voice*,

Creating a thread about a Britney song that you may not like on a Britney Spears forum is literally not the same as randomly maliciously bringing up a users music/song to bash them in an argument/discussion. 

Thank you :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

This is what I'm talking about you're inciting this to continue after several posts ago I said I'm getting back on topic,

Glitter stop egging on the drama then pretending to get mad when the flames get too hot.

I don't like the song and I have every right not to like it, and I have every right to say I don't like a song.

Stop being messy. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2

seems like she has a public relations team or got someone to write it on her behalf. there’s nothing wrong with the message and it sounds ridiculous but i worry she’s unable to write plain coherent english these days. like, this isn’t a professional press statement so why didn’t she just write it herself?

Edited by balmainxcx
  • Love 2

Parasocial relationships always have a certain level of toxicity, but it is safe to say that the one some people have with the Britney figure has become extremely awful. Seriously, some people need to just stop monitoring, interpreting, decoding and following her every move. They won't but.go and touch the grass

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I would not even hold it against Britney if she was angry in general at all her fans. Like that earlier post said, we on here do have a weird parasocial relationship with her that she didn't ask for. We're not responsible or culpable for that phone call to police but it must be a lot having a load of ppl who've never met you talk about you.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

For once in your life — please stop trying to have control over what people should or shouldn’t say. He didn’t even say anything that offensive. Gosh, it’s like you are Jamie Spears with that mindset, ffs! :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

The guy made a comment about her “erratic” writing style which can be taken offensive especially regarding her. Plus I’ve only seen maybe a few comments from that user and all of them have been negative about Britney, which I responded to once, so I know that user was trying to make a dig at Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Blackout SZN said:

The guy made a comment about her “erratic” writing style which can be taken offensive especially regarding her. Plus I’ve only seen maybe a few comments from that user and all of them have been negative about Britney, which I responded to once, so I know that user was trying to make a dig at Britney.

Oop

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block