Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

She's written this specific post in this specific way (& it is written by her) as it is likely to get shared amongst the media outlets due to it pertaining to the recent spurious wellness check. It's to take back control of her own narrative into her own hands & she's giving ppl like TMZ no ammunition whatsoever to paint it into the "crazy" narrative. It's a very smart move. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Arianna said:

I wish she would stay off social media and stop acting a fool so people would lay off

not sorry

I agree in terms of her fanning the flames, the way people say the 'fans' are fanning the flames Britney seems to be fanning them right back.

I'm glad a statement like this was put out whether she wrote it or not, I'm sure this is what she wanted to be said.

Hopefully she does take a break from her socials, talking about eating poo, river red and deactivating with 911 fans the flames. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

ok so i have my own conspiracy theory now; who the **** called the police on her? and who are all these people creating all of these conspiracy theories?

without offending anyone (myself included) we are the psychos with the parasocial relationship who spend our awake time thinking and talking about britney on this forum and are obsessed in a crazy way... and we're not the ones calling the police to her house (or did someone from here did?)

so who are these people that are like calling the police for them to check on her? what is happening? its not us. so who is doing this?

is there another layer after "stalker fan"? its a bit scary... like honestly i thought participating of this forum which talks about her 24/7 was already crazy but i guess there's always bigger fish.

You’re right, I totally agree with you. We are all slightly obsessed in a way, by how much we all discuss Britney, but for most of us that’s where it ends. We just go on with our lives and only get in contact with people in a mentally healthy way (in general, we all have an ex bf or gf we might drunk text haha….)

But the people who do things like this are taking it to a scary level, it’s borderline stalker behaviour. In fact if you study crimes by stalkers, a lot of them claim they deeply “care” about their victim and are only concerned for their welfare. Yet they end up hurting them. 

Has anyone watched the show You? 😳

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Maybe her IG captions really is just her weird sense of humor and a way of ****ing with people, because she sounds completely coherent here. But I wish she knew these people aren’t her “real” fans. She was pretty much doxxed by a bunch of bored, clout chasing TikTok losers. Embarrassing on so many levels. 

I understand what you’re trying to say but statements like these annoy me sometimes. People with bipolar or other mental illnesses are not always “incoherent.” Mania comes in stages/cycles so it’s weird when people point out she sounds incoherent here or perfectly coherent there. It sometimes feel like people don’t realize that people with mental illnesses or personality disorders are indeed capable of being coherent. It’s not like we walk around with drool hanging out our faces 24/7 lol It’s just that sometimes in episodes of mania (if one has those)that we may not always be coherent but I wouldn’t say it defines a persons constant mood or persona. Every person is different in terms of their own personal situation or how long an “episode” may last.

But sometimes, I too wish people(myself included) wouldn’t always  take her captions so literally all the time because its not possible for us to decipher anyway. Yeah sometimes the captions are telling but also sometimes she’s just being silly and poetic like she’s always been. But even if it’s purely the latter, I still think it’s a reckless way to communicate to fans during a time of your life that is grossly magnified on your state of mind due to said communications (IG) and hyper public exposure to your conservatorship. But ultimately I really just hope the tiktok “fans” respect her privacy going forward.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Cqleb said:

As everyone knows the police
were called to my home based
on some prank phone calls. I love
and adore my fans but this time
things went a little too far and
my privacy was invaded. The
police never entered my home
and when they came to my gate
they quickly realized there was
no issue and left immediately.
This felt like I was being gaslit
and bullied once the incident
made it to the news and being
portrayed once again in a poor
and unfair light by the media.
During this time in my life, I truly
hope the public and my fans who
I care so much about can
respect my privacy moving
forward. All the love, B.

17 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Why do so many people think Britney is incompetent 

Hi 👋🏻 !!! Where are we going ??? I just like the car 🚗period !!! This safe calm down civilized individual thing I dig !!! This shameless fishing for compliments thing is a safe bet … I mean am I supposed to trust the person beside me to shoot me 📸 !!! Finding my first ring light is not only cold it be ice y’all 😤😤😤‼️‼️‼️ Where are my skis cause I’m going naked ⛷️🎿 !!! Just kidding 😂😂😂 !!! Rational people … I had one of these and it disappeared !!! I could sit back and be like MOST and not give anyone anything to think about on Instagram … but interest is what serves most and being good !!! And being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell 🐚 !!! Living the lavida loco life !!! It’s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!! It gets better because that’s what I aim for !!! Keep coughing playas and just rememeber to watch your back 😌😌😌 !!! Or you might just get caught !!! Yep sucks to be me 😩😩😩 !!! But like the man said at Jack In the Box !!! It’s gonna be ok !!! Clap back 21 times … then kiss my ******* *** 😘😘😘 !!! Psss !!! Split the banana because we all move on !!! Keep talking **** or maybe it will just rain from the sky !!! Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart !!! So at this point … I generously serve you my **** … eat my **** 💩💩💩!!! Psss !!! Keep coughing !!!

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, balmainxcx said:

Hi 👋🏻 !!! Where are we going ??? I just like the car 🚗period !!! This safe calm down civilized individual thing I dig !!! This shameless fishing for compliments thing is a safe bet … I mean am I supposed to trust the person beside me to shoot me 📸 !!! Finding my first ring light is not only cold it be ice y’all 😤😤😤‼️‼️‼️ Where are my skis cause I’m going naked ⛷️🎿 !!! Just kidding 😂😂😂 !!! Rational people … I had one of these and it disappeared !!! I could sit back and be like MOST and not give anyone anything to think about on Instagram … but interest is what serves most and being good !!! And being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell 🐚 !!! Living the lavida loco life !!! It’s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!! It gets better because that’s what I aim for !!! Keep coughing playas and just rememeber to watch your back 😌😌😌 !!! Or you might just get caught !!! Yep sucks to be me 😩😩😩 !!! But like the man said at Jack In the Box !!! It’s gonna be ok !!! Clap back 21 times … then kiss my ******* *** 😘😘😘 !!! Psss !!! Split the banana because we all move on !!! Keep talking **** or maybe it will just rain from the sky !!! Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart !!! So at this point … I generously serve you my **** … eat my **** 💩💩💩!!! Psss !!! Keep coughing !!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Hard to imagine Britney using the word gaslight. Not saying there’s any funny business here but someone probably helped her make the statement. 

Lol can we stop insulting her intelligence? Just cause she writes with lots of emojis and word salad doesn’t mean she’s an idiot, and can’t string coherent sentences together. 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
Misspelling
  • Love 3
  • Like 4
44 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I believe the importance of a public forum is being able to express one’s thoughts or opinions without being crucified or punished. For whatever reason may be, if that user feels as if Britney’s writing style comes off as “erratic”, then who am I to control how they should react or respond to that. Plus, it’s not like what he said was extremely out of pocket. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so as long as they aren’t publishing harmful or defamatory content.

Well words like erratic have had a harmful meaning towards Britney which triggered a response. As a Britney fan, you should know this. I was even gonna respond to that comment by saying it was really uncalled for because it was. I’m not trying to defend anyone, but I’m just saying it really wasn’t needed.

Also, as I said, that user has said negative things about Britney in the past, so their intent was to make a hurtful remark about her. They deserved to be called out. Yes this is a forum, but let’s be respectful of Britney’s wellbeing. You can say you don’t like this song or you hated that performance, but at least be respectful about something that is constantly used against Britney in a negative way all the time, it’s not cool.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

After her recent unreadable, word salad posts, I highly doubt she’s the one that wrote this. This sounds way too articulate. 

I’m sure she wrote it the way she wrote letters to fans on her official website back in the day. But this has clearly seen a representative of some sort to get cleaned up. Maybe they helped her write it too but that’s normal for a celebrity issuing a statement. It sounds like her voice. It’s just coherent. The incoherent/hard to decipher stuff is new. She didn’t always write that way. And there have been more recent times where she’s been articulate  

I know fellow die hards can’t understand that. I’m a different type of fan with a different perspective. 

Edited by ZoneGirl
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Well words like erratic have had a harmful meaning towards Britney which triggered a response. As a Britney fan, you should know this. I was even gonna respond to that comment by saying it was really uncalled for because it was. I’m not trying to defend anyone, but I’m just saying it really wasn’t needed.

Also, as I said, that user has said negative things about Britney in the past, so their intent was to make a hurtful remark about her. They deserved to be called out. Yes this is a forum, but let’s be respectful of Britney’s wellbeing. You can say you don’t like this song or you hated that performance, but at least be respectful about something that is constantly used against Britney in a negative way all the time, it’s not cool.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block