Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

• Leader
6 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Of course that stupid bully cvnt @Slayer continues to lurk in every thread and is obsessed with giving her brownie points to anyone who has something remotely negative to say about me. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

What’s good, @Slayer? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Seen a bunch of negative comments from you. Putting you on ice for a week. It gives you time to read the community guidelines. Thank you. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I love how fans are allowed to act crazy and suddenly Britney has mind control and forces them to do terrible things.

Have some self control. If you think it’s wrong, then move on.

But when she deletes her social media or doesn’t post, you all start to demanding to know where she is. 

So stick with at least something instead of being shifty. Take responsibility and stop defending the deplorables. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

It's the fact these deranged people have turned "#FreeBritney" into "#WhereIsBritney?" and that is so worrying and dangerous because it's intentionally blurring the lines between being a fan who loves her and literally stalking her, harassing her, and demanding to know where she is at all times and what she is doing despite the fact she's a total stranger. It's already escalated to the point of Jason Alexander breaking into her home with a knife, and now the police getting involved. Something really needs to be done to stop these people because every time something bad happens as a result of their actions they find new ridiculous ways to justify themselves and continue.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

It's the fact these deranged people have turned "#FreeBritney" into "Where Is Britney?" and that is so worrying and damaging because it's intentionally blurring the lines between being a fan who loves her and literally stalking her, harassing her, and demanding to know where she is at all times and what she is doing despite the fact she's a total stranger. It's already escalated to the point of Jason Alexander breaking into her home with a knife, and now the police getting involved. Something really needs to be done to stop these people because every time something bad happens as a result of their actions they find new ridiculous ways to justify themselves and continue.

And whether or not she’s lost her mind is still constantly being discussed

• Like 1

She should stay away from the social media, especially Instagram for awhile. What she's been posted on instagram somewhat caused people questioning her mental wellness, and thought she's in danger and mental crisis or sth. That tik toker calling the cops to the house thing  did go too far and to me they did it only to gain personal viewd but Britney herself kinda contributed a little (Her behavior, posts...etc) 

Healing and moving forward in private, don't show all to the public since things can be twisted and put herself in danger. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Well now you guys have done it. I’m glad Britney has put her foot down. Everyone needs to LEAVE HER ALONE! this is what happens when y’all get so stuck up in your own conspiracy theories. It also doesn’t matter if Britney wrote this or not, what matters is that this message came from Britney’s thoughts and her camp as of means to get the message across to those who are disrespecting her privacy. Sending B lots of love ♥️ 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Of course that stupid bully cvnt @Slayer continues to lurk in every thread and is obsessed with giving her brownie points to anyone who has something remotely negative to say about me. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

What’s good, @Slayer? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Can someome please deal with my biggest fan, they’ve literally mentioned me atleast a dozen times today and it is extremely concerning. It is literally harassment at this point.

@GlitterRain @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @SlayOut @Jordan Miller

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

This forum would benefit HUGELY by having a "silence" feature for members that are triggering to us. 

I thought you were nude in this profile pic sis? Seen your Insta with the feathers over your private area and the hashtags nude and nude man:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Slay :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

I love the comments on Facebook and elsewhere. How they don’t think Britney wrote because it’s actually coherent writing and not word salad. 🤣 

Idk why some of y’all are obsessed over if she did or didn’t write this and making fun of her for it. It’s sad that it has to even come to this. She shouldn’t have to tell her own fans to have some respect for her and respect her space. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can someome please deal with my biggest fan, they’ve literally mentioned me atleast a dozen times today and it is extremely concerning. It is literally harassment at this point.

@GlitterRain @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @SlayOut @Jordan Miller

Why are people still riding your **** so hard? Like..you stepped back from being a mod months ago and there’s still obsession. I got warning points from you I didn’t agree with but who gives a ****…it’s just a forum :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Britney asks for privacy and the same old fans instead decide to whine about the way it was written instead of supporting her speaking out and thinking about what they can do to stop the crazy online people. The ones who want details on her whereabouts at all times and want to tell her when to speak and what to speak about. Enough. 

THANK YOU!!! I am TRULY baffled by this place sometimes, are many of ya’ll even fans or just delight in picking Britney a part over the dumbest sh1t

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
Typo
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block