Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

37 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

private queen asking people to repect her privacy

LGwUgJX.png

+ publicly dragging selena and christina 

+ publicly dragging her own kids

+ publicly dragging her family then doing a u turn and asking her sister to make up

+ publicly dragging her husband of less than one year 

edit: how could i forget posting a picture of your ex from 20 years ago while still being a newlywed 

queen of wanting her private affairs left alone

Edited by balmainxcx
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

+ publicly dragging her family then doing a u turn and asking her sister to make up

edit: how could i forget posting a picture of your ex from 20 years ago while still being a newlywed 

Forgot to mention the wedding guests, who 6 months later are still being attacked every single day

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

@Jordan Miller i completely agree with you. How ridiculas is that?? I mean, gawd knows why she keeps deactivating and reactivating her account, i dont understand why she does that but shes a 41 year old woman. and anyhow, putting Britney aside its a waste of cops time

im not being funny  but how would that person who called the cops feel if they had to go into her house, search through it which envades her privacy and interview her which would cause Britney stress?? or worst, how would you feel if her ****head father thought oh cops have been called to Britneys house, oh she must be having issues again, ka ching! she must need a cship again

i find it disgusting. This is a woman we fought for years to get out of the cship and make her own decisions yet what do the fans do then?? slate the guy she chose to marry, criticise every IG post like OMG SHES CRYING FOR HELP [Again this is the woman 'well enough' not to need a cship] then she deactivates her IG account and fans call the cops to her house. FFS!! Again, gawd knows why she keeps deactivating and reactivating her account but if she wants to do that every 5 minutes of every day, so what? she can do what the hell she wants!!

Really hope Britney is OK. Leave her be for gawdsake!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

This still has nothing to do with the welfare check and being doxxed

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Lol can we stop insulting her intelligence? Just cause she writes with lots of emojis and word salad doesn’t mean she’s an idiot, and can’t string coherent sentences together. 

Has nothing to do with her intelligence. This is a gen Z and news media buzz word. Maybe some really young millennials. Also she just doesn’t talk this way. It could have been all her, but I think someone helped.

Edited by halfdressed
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Has nothing to do with her intelligence. This is a gen Z and news media buzz word. Maybe some really young millennials. Also she just doesn’t talk this way. It could have been all her, but I think someone helped.

Yeah get used to it. She already said on her Instagram that she was working with a ghostwriter on her book. She's open and honest about it. So no surprise to us who just take our time to read through her posts with patience and not being judgemental instead of copping an attitude about it on the internet. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

She is in therapy for trauma, why is it so far fetched that she would use that term?

• Like 5

It’s sad it even came to this and to the idiots in here pretty much blaming her saying she asked for this cuz of how she posts on the gram, well this whole incident happened because she chose to delete her account, in other words leave social media!!!

Some of the comments I see in this thread and forum in general, is so ******* disrespectful to the person you claim to be fan of, it’s sickening, who needs ******* haters with fans like some of y’all.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s sad it even came to this and to the idiots in here pretty much blaming her saying she asked for this cuz of how she posts on the gram, well this whole incident happened because she chose to delete her account, in other words leave social media!!!

Some of the comments I see in this thread and forum in general, is so ******* disrespectful to the person you claim to be fan of, it’s sickening, who needs ******* haters with fans like some of y’all.

Britney Spears Basketball GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block