Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 hour ago, balmainxcx said:

+ publicly dragging selena and christina 

+ publicly dragging her own kids

+ publicly dragging her family then doing a u turn and asking her sister to make up

+ publicly dragging her husband of less than one year 

edit: how could i forget posting a picture of your ex from 20 years ago while still being a newlywed 

queen of wanting her private affairs left alone

- where did she drag aguilera? she actually said that she went to her show and was impressed. she fatshamed her dancers*, go and get some reading skills. oh, and she didn't really fatshame them... because... her dancers are big and MUSCULAR. she just meant that aguilera got some huge *** dancers while she'd dance with slim girls which would make her look fat next to them (although during POM after 2016 she got the most toned body she ever had since 2001).

- publicly dragging her own kids? she just responded to her kids making it public and put k-trash back in his place :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: what to u expect? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: britney is educating her sons :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: also where did she drag them? she actually said that she missed them, loved them and wanted them to call her. 

- publicly dragging her family: well yeah her dad deserves a jail sentence :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: for her "sister" she dragged her due to a public book where jumba louisiana said "britney" at least one per PAGE :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

- where did she drag her husband? i need receipts 

- it's her bf from 20y ago as you said, she just respects him as an artist (although she shouldn't as JT is garbage) :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

in reality:

- britney has been seen once in 6 months publicly, which provoked a scandal and she hit several headlines.

- conspiracies are spiralling out of control, someone called the ******* police to check on her

- nobody knows where she is

- refuse to appear on her husband's lives

etc

• Like 3
3 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I’m sure she wrote it the way she wrote letters to fans on her official website back in the day. But this has clearly seen a representative of some sort to get cleaned up. Maybe they helped her write it too but that’s normal for a celebrity issuing a statement. It sounds like her voice. It’s just coherent. The incoherent/hard to decipher stuff is new. She didn’t always write that way. And there have been more recent times where she’s been articulate  

I know fellow die hards can’t understand that. I’m a different type of fan with a different perspective. 

I agree that it was probably a PR rep. I just know that she definitely didn’t write this because it’s way too coherent. 

1 hour ago, balmainxcx said:

+ publicly dragging selena and christina 

+ publicly dragging her own kids

+ publicly dragging her family then doing a u turn and asking her sister to make up

+ publicly dragging her husband of less than one year 

edit: how could i forget posting a picture of your ex from 20 years ago while still being a newlywed 

queen of wanting her private affairs left alone

So she share her thoughts online and suddenly it's justified to call cops on her? And because she also deactivated her instagram? I looked at your post history and you have sooo many deleted post dating back to c-ship era, probably back when you work for that saggy push-sey of Lou Taylor. You are even mad at how Make Me leaks 4 years ago. Please log off. Tell Lou Taylor to stick it up with Vaseline cause his husband used up all the lubes he can get.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

- her response to Xtina was a response to her talking to the press.

- she "dragged her own children" because they were used against her by their father for his gain, in what has been described as parental alienation.

- she "dragged" her family who did interviews to say "nothing was going on" while benefitting from her. Her family still used her name for attention in the media. Britney responded.

- she didn't "drag her husband", people added that context to an Instagram post to create drama.

- she explained the post.

...none of this justifies calling the police while livestreaming on tiktok.

I just have a VERY hard time with her slamming her kids and Kevin. I realize Britney fans love to paint Kevin in a bad light but at the end of the day, Britney had a choice and she picked Kevin. Kevin's the father of her kids. I went through this **** and this whole thing left a BAD taste in my mouth cause my mom would **** talk my dad constantly to me. I made excuses for it and it's only after she died I feel like somebody has taken a needle and popped my balloon and made me honestly sit down and reassess how ****ED up it was for her to do that to me. This was done privately. I can't imagine the fuse I'd be blowing if this was done on a public scale....

The kids...I don't blame them for feeling the way they do. I'd be beyond humiliated if my mom was posting ***** all over the internet and she didn't give two ****s about how much it bothered me. I got picked on a lot in school and something like this would've just been basically more ammunition for me to be picked on even more. When all this **** was going down, I felt like those kids tried to talk to Britney (whether together or separate) and she just wasn't listening. I feel like they tried to talk to Kevin "Please talk to mom about this." And she's still not listening. What else is there to do? Maybe people cringed about them going to the media...end of the day it still didn't do any good. She's still gonna post the *****. I don't blame the kids for putting up boundaries. Ditto with them telling her they're uncomfortable being posted on her social media account and she still does it every now and again. No means no. 

Words hurt, man. I go into the argument with that basic line. This **** sticks with a person. And if there was a chance of forgetting, internet's forever. 

I realize people might say I'm cherry picking by basically defending the kids and possibly even Kevin by going to the media but criticizing Britney for hopping online to say her two cents. Stuff needs to be said. Any questions those kids could've had, any comments they have could all be hashed out in one room. I DO feel like Britney's family leeched off her. And it could be simply be pointed out "Kids, I was sick. I was going through a rough time and they could've gotten off their ***** and looked after me in MY time of need and that just wasn't gonna happen. I've been used as a cash cow to them more than a daughter or sister. I am DAMNED angry and there's no turning it back. No amount of apologies are gonna ease those wounds." Cycle's just continuing. Those kids are probably gonna regard Britney the same way she views her family. *****: I hear what y'all are saying about me taking naked pictures. it's something I enjoy doing and I'll continue to do it but I'll do it on a private level. I will take them for my enjoyment but I won't post them. I love and respect you enough to do that.

And I'm not sure if people have brought him up but remember Richard Simmons has also had to go through a welfare check. Might be more similarities between the two than you think. Maybe it's me just projecting but when Richard pulled back from public life, I defended him. Do you realize how draining it is to be in this world? It's fine and dandy if you're around nice people but if you're a good person and you have to be around *********, man, it sucks you dry. You got the money to stay inside your home and not be bothered, more ******* power to you. It sounds like it was a choice for Richard and I respect it. Didn't stop people from saying he was being held hostage and wasn't being allowed to leave the house.....

My two cents: I've dealt with agoraphobia. All these people that want to see Britney out and about, I kinda wonder if she just wants to stay in her safe place and only feels safe going out if she truly wants to or if she has somebody with her? I'm not mocking. There's just quite a difference in "I choose to stay in my home because I want to be left alone and I've got the money that I don't have to leave the house ever again if I choose to never leave the house again." compared to "I'm scared to leave my house. I can't even go out to check my mail, this ****'s ridiculous."  

4 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I just have a VERY hard time with her slamming her kids and Kevin. I realize Britney fans love to paint Kevin in a bad light but at the end of the day, Britney had a choice and she picked Kevin. Kevin's the father of her kids. I went through this **** and this whole thing left a BAD taste in my mouth cause my mom would **** talk my dad constantly to me. I made excuses for it and it's only after she died I feel like somebody has taken a needle and popped my balloon and made me honestly sit down and reassess how ****ED up it was for her to do that to me. This was done privately. I can't imagine the fuse I'd be blowing if this was done on a public scale....

The kids...I don't blame them for feeling the way they do. I'd be beyond humiliated if my mom was posting ***** all over the internet and she didn't give two ****s about how much it bothered me. I got picked on a lot in school and something like this would've just been basically more ammunition for me to be picked on even more. When all this **** was going down, I felt like those kids tried to talk to Britney (whether together or separate) and she just wasn't listening. I feel like they tried to talk to Kevin "Please talk to mom about this." And she's still not listening. What else is there to do? Maybe people cringed about them going to the media...end of the day it still didn't do any good. She's still gonna post the *****. I don't blame the kids for putting up boundaries. Ditto with them telling her they're uncomfortable being posted on her social media account and she still does it every now and again. No means no. 

Words hurt, man. I go into the argument with that basic line. This **** sticks with a person. And if there was a chance of forgetting, internet's forever. 

I realize people might say I'm cherry picking by basically defending the kids and possibly even Kevin by going to the media but criticizing Britney for hopping online to say her two cents. Stuff needs to be said. Any questions those kids could've had, any comments they have could all be hashed out in one room. I DO feel like Britney's family leeched off her. And it could be simply be pointed out "Kids, I was sick. I was going through a rough time and they could've gotten off their ***** and looked after me in MY time of need and that just wasn't gonna happen. I've been used as a cash cow to them more than a daughter or sister. I am DAMNED angry and there's no turning it back. No amount of apologies are gonna ease those wounds." Cycle's just continuing. Those kids are probably gonna regard Britney the same way she views her family. *****: I hear what y'all are saying about me taking naked pictures. it's something I enjoy doing and I'll continue to do it but I'll do it on a private level. I will take them for my enjoyment but I won't post them. I love and respect you enough to do that.

Kevin literally conspired (and succeeded) to get her boys taken away from her and then lied to them about who Britney is as a person. She knows that she made a huge mistake with a lot of the people she let into her life out of loneliness, but she had no idea that this was going to happen to her and couldn’t have foreseen it. She was under stress that most can’t fathom for the whole conservatorship. Her boys knew her well when they still got to see her and now they don’t. And none of that is her fault. Of course she can handle things better, but her sons have been weaponized against her for over a decade. They are the reason she fought so hard for so many years. Her purpose in life. Her reason for being. They’ve been stolen from her just like everyone and everything else she cares about.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

private queen asking people to repect her privacy

I'm deleting the pictures cause I don't want to see it. I do see what you mean. I know what I said in terms of the kids and the ***** so I won't repeat that angle again. I guess I'm just going with my attitudes are completely different than Britney's. I wouldn't be posting any of this ****. I'm a private person and I need to deal with my demons on my own through writing it down in a private journal or a private account or dealing with **** with somebody licensed to handle me. I don't want the world to know how ****ed up things are for me and it's nobody's business at the end of the day. The stuff Britney's posting, how is this helping her at the end of the day? The whole world knows her business. I have no doubts that people have the popcorn ready cause they're ready for her to shave her head again and pick up an umbrella, time to get to business. 

Anything said needs to be done to the person involved. I'd haul my *** to court and I'd be ready to get justice for myself. I'm ready to testify anytime I need to. Gonna be hard to put the family in the slammer but they need to reap what they sow.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, nwonder said:

We advocated for her freedom and now we’re trying to imprison her all over again.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Perez is a disgrace.

People advocated for her freedom and in turn them same people are advocating to silence the fans that helped free her. 

Britney deserved to have her life, freedom, her voice, and be able to express herself and give her opinions, now that she rightfully has that back, the same people that said she should have that want to silence the Army.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block