Britney releases statement after police came to her house: "During this time in my life, I truly hope the public and my fans who I care so much about can respect my privacy moving forward“

Message added by Jordan Miller,

24 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I just have a VERY hard time with her slamming her kids and Kevin. I realize Britney fans love to paint Kevin in a bad light but at the end of the day, Britney had a choice and she picked Kevin. Kevin's the father of her kids. I went through this **** and this whole thing left a BAD taste in my mouth cause my mom would **** talk my dad constantly to me. I made excuses for it and it's only after she died I feel like somebody has taken a needle and popped my balloon and made me honestly sit down and reassess how ****ED up it was for her to do that to me. This was done privately. I can't imagine the fuse I'd be blowing if this was done on a public scale....

People in here need to stop comparing their situation to Britney Spears. I know it's a very human thing to do as a fan but it's absolutely not right ESPECIALLY when we don't know what circumstances has she gone through. Even if Britney is "dragging" some people on Internet. We don't know the full story.

You say it yourself your balloon was popped after your mom died. You realize what you're saying. You went through a very hard situation and only then you could gain perspective. Then why do you expect Britney to understand so easily?

"I realize Britney fans love to paint Kevin in a bad light but at the end of the day, Britney had a choice and she picked Kevin. Kevin's the father of her kids"
You need to start saying some fans and not Britney fans. And you can take accountability(which she has done) and still be mad at the other person. Just because she married him it doesn't mean she has no right to be mad or blame her partner too. She is not talking to her kid about their dad. She is talking to her fans since she is being painted in a different light by her dad.

It was not like a normal breakup. Kevin is still using her as a cash cow and this is what frustrates her and some of her fans.
Kevin still talks **** about her on the internet and make documentaries. What do you expect of Britney?

Edited by Marcanthony
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Axad said:

I love her so much :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:she needs to move to somewhere else and leave that toxic country :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:Dubai would be a perfect choice for her no paparazzi there even the people there dose not know who she is lol 😂 

I've always envision her in NYC! She glows when she's in that city!!!

9 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Larry Rudolph??? Jack in the Box guy??? She’s shaken up, how else was this supposed to be written? How does she know what???

Misinterpreted again… Larry was just a name I dropped in. I could have said anyone. The point is that IF I love my fans then I don’t treat stranger people like shyt, the ones that only try to comfort me. Because it easily can be a fan. 

How would she know? There’s no way so then again that is WHY she’s not supposed to talk about random people like this, otherwise after a while no one will believe this “I love my fans” narrative. That was my point.

Edited by Chad Hudson
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

I've always envision her in NYC! She glows when she's in that city!!!

The problem with Britney is that she hated by Americans I just want her to move to another country and move on with her life She could retire and have more baby’s with Sam I just want her to be happy :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:she is a beautiful soul and deserves all the happiness in this world :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Edited by Axad

To the people who think the statement wasn’t written by her: okay maybe it’s a PR statement. But Britney’s usual style of writing is imo inappropriate for a serious statement about something of this level. This isn’t just one of her ramblings or her sharing her thoughts of the day. She’s publicly addressing the incident with the police. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Good. Can Jordan ban all of the users with a Banon history now? All they do is try to instil fearmongering and divide the fanbase :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Bring an end to this circus show already

I would like to ask, specifically, which behavior are you refering to? I ask because I authenntically do not know what they did.

5 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I would like to ask, specifically, which behavior are you refering to? I ask because I authenntically do not know what they did.

I can't specify because I haven't been as active on Exhale nowadays but they keep creating a lot of tension within the fandom by saying that Britney is not well, she has been kidnapped or that she has even been cloned :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: It has just become worse in the past few weeks due to Britney's inactivity on Insta, feeding more delusion to the Banon to have a field day with. It is all just forming unnecessary drama at a time when the fandom should be anything but fragmented. They've also driven away many users like me for an instance due to their redundant posts.

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

+ publicly dragging her family then doing a u turn 

Oh PLEASE :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Be fr right now, she has every right to discuss all of the things they did against her in those 13-15 years that she was silenced.

You've clearly exaggerated with the rest of your post but none of that should be a legitimate argument for Britney's personal boundaries being invaded.

Some of y'all are way too inspired by the Circus album :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block