Britney posts photos of her and Justin Timberlake: "When we used to shoot hoops TOGETHER … that’s when miracles happened"

Here we go again. It’s funny how instead of healing in a good personal way, she uses her IG to drag whoever she wants to and I thinks it’s not good for anybody.

Also I don’t get why everybody is having their theories like they know Brit. The media make her the villain, JT dragged Britney on radio shows and in CMaR so for me there’s no reason why she’s writting this decades later.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, likearingleader said:

Here we go again. It’s funny how instead of healing in a good personal way, she uses her IG to drag whoever she wants to and I thinks it’s not good for anybody.

Also I don’t get why everybody is having their theories like they know Brit. The media make her the villain, JT dragged Britney on radio shows and in CMaR so for me there’s no reason why she’s writting this decades later.

The fact I can't see what are you talking about now that she deleted her post :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I wrote this somewhere else: 
Okay maybe I get it... Maybe not. But I have felt for years it's like Justin is feeling like he is better than a lot of people, like he feels he is above everyone else. Like, above Britney. He knows he and Jessica is a hot couple, and like "royalty" (when in fact he s so overrated). If I was Britney I would never say that out loud and I'm only guessing. Maybe she doesn't know it's her team who made her avoid him? Like backstage at Madonna's convert and at award shows and stuff. They rushed her in and Justin was also rushed away. Janie Spears have said in the Sam Lutfi case he think it all crashed down after breakup with Justin, which is ridiculous, because she was maturing as a person and adult at the same time

5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The breakup with Justin is what started her 💔 😢  It was always obvious. The media turned against her and she was traumatized by it all. 

If that’s true, then I wonder why she is so hard on Selena… shouldn’t britney no better???

or maybe britney is jealous that Selena was deemed the victim and Justin Bieber was the villain . 

omg my inner 14 year old is screaming :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

i just feel sad that everything ended so badly between them two. the world turned against her and she was only 21 :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: she didn't deserve all of that. her image never fully recovered. i hate you for that, justin. you were supposed to respect her and protect her :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

They gave her the villain role in that break up. 

Justin gave her the villain role. And Britney responded gracefully with Everytime. Justin kept going with several songs, doing interviews where he bashed her..im sure if he didn’t do any of that, the media wouldn’t have been so harsh on her. 

Guys screenshot them posts next time, don't you know by now. 

Also diving back into Britney lore made me revisit a lot of stuff from early 2000s. Sometimes you go back and you realize things were different than how you remember them. Looking at Britney's pictures though, you know EXACTLY why she was boys' crush and girls' idol. Like, look at her, how could she not be. She looks angelic. 

britney-spears-reminisces-about-shooting-hoops-with-justin-timberlake690.jpg

Edited by lilbela

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block