Did Britney make it? Here's the best 100 albums by Apple Music

some albums were questionable and no, she didn’t make it.

which I guess kinda makes sense - she’s more of a “singles” artist, not so much about a whole album. if anything maybe BOMT/OOPS or ITZ/BO but they’re not perfect albums as a whole.

This is absolutely ridiculous… Baby One More time is arguably the most successful debut album of all time… it completely changed the pop landscape of the early 2000’s. The album was a pop culture phenomenon and in my opinion has been one of the most impactful albums of the past thirty years… And not even to mention Britney at all is an insult… we know how big of an impact her music has had on pop culture… without Britney being the blueprint who knows if we would have Taylor or Beyoncé…. honestly I think there’s no criteria for this list…just some interns compiling a list of albums they like lol! 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

This is absolutely ridiculous… Baby One More time is arguably the most successful debut album of all time… it completely changed the pop landscape of the early 2000’s. The album was a pop culture phenomenon and in my opinion has been one of the most impactful albums of the past thirty years… And not even to mention Britney at all is an insult… we know how big of an impact her music has had on pop culture… without Britney being the blueprint who knows if we would have Taylor or Beyoncé…. honestly I think there’s no criteria for this list…just some interns compiling a list of albums they like lol! 

Indeed I believe that BOMT - more so than BO or ITZ was an album that was very influential and influenced the business heavily. I hate to see her being neglected.

Same with all the times she lost against others who are nowhere to be found nowadays.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block