Britney posts photos of her and Justin Timberlake: "When we used to shoot hoops TOGETHER … that’s when miracles happened"

Just now, warioaddams said:

Besides everything I think this was the time Britney was truly happy. They both made mistakes, cheated on each other and never got over it. They were too young to get past that. The thing is, they were never the same after they broke up. 

Just look at her face here, even when she was with Kevin, you can tell she was lying. She still cared for Justin in a loving way.

Just now, britbritlove said:

I was literally about to sleep then i screamed WHAT THE EFFFF!!!!

but then I realized this girl must be very very lonely. Imagine the crisis she has to go through everyday. she cannot trust people anymore and maybe her marriage life is also in a crisis. It is very very hard to trust If you are already shattered in pieces. I know she is trying her best, but the trauma will get it to you at night sometimes. And sometimes the best thought you console to yourself during a hard time is a memory when you are at your happiest.

Justin Timberlake was her greatest love. They were on the same magnitude. That phase of her life was her happiest. She wad America’s Sweetheart and JT was one of the hottest back in the day. They were the prince and princess of pop. Then things started to fall down after they break up.

we love you, Britney. Please do not ever give up. not on yourself.

Not to mention she's a huge fan of his music!!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, britbritlove said:

I was literally about to sleep then i screamed WHAT THE EFFFF!!!!

but then I realized this girl must be very very lonely. Imagine the crisis she has to go through everyday. she cannot trust people anymore and maybe her marriage life is also in a crisis. It is very very hard to trust If you are already shattered in pieces. I know she is trying her best, but the trauma will get it to you at night sometimes. And sometimes the best thought you console to yourself during a hard time is a memory when you are at your happiest.

Justin Timberlake was her greatest love. They were on the same magnitude. That phase of her life was her happiest. She wad America’s Sweetheart and JT was one of the hottest back in the day. They were the prince and princess of pop. Then things started to fall down after they break up.

we love you, Britney. Please do not ever give up. not on yourself.

We have to remember Britney was trapped for over 13 years and walked right into a marriage.

Britney even posted about a fight in the morning, and many assumed it was with Sam.

Reports suggest he's too young for her and it's not working rumor has it. 

Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Paris and Cade should set Britney and Justin up for a cozy dinner while Sam is busy making arrangements with TMZ :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Britney definitely seems like she's rebelling lol reminds me of 2007 when she walked in that tattoo Parler and got a new tattoo.

"She just wanted something real small on her wrist, something dainty," Gott told the station. "She got some cute little lips on her wrist."

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

What a bizarre thing to post when you have a husband 

I love shes unfiltered. Its refreshing. She says whats on her mind. Part of healing is bringing up the past. Also she has happy memories. Its sometimes best to focus on the positive. At least where we can all find it. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block