Britney posts photos of her and Justin Timberlake: "When we used to shoot hoops TOGETHER … that’s when miracles happened"

12 hours ago, Steve W said:

I love shes unfiltered. Its refreshing. She says whats on her mind. Part of healing is bringing up the past. Also she has happy memories. Its sometimes best to focus on the positive. At least where we can all find it. 

YESSS!!!!! This is the FREE BRITNEY. The freedom that the most did not ecpect. Lol.

But i loooved every moment of it. We have always asked her to say something while she was in the cship and now that she is speaking up, people are bailing out. FAKE STANS.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Giovane said:

Justin gave her the villain role. And Britney responded gracefully with Everytime. Justin kept going with several songs, doing interviews where he bashed her..im sure if he didn’t do any of that, the media wouldn’t have been so harsh on her. 

The media was already being harsh on her when it came to her breasts, her body, her virginity and anything she did was picked apart more than any of her peers. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

People have said this video is evidence that Justin still loves Britney. Skip to 2:12 when the interviewer mentions the Trolls' character "Pinky" and look at how his face changes ("Pinky" was his nickname for Britney).

I'm sure Britney is someone he'll never forget and a woman he loves in his heart.

I know he sings about his feelings for Britney throughout the album with "Justified", "Future s** LoveSounds", and "The 20-20 Experience". I think "The 20-20 Experience" in particular is pretty straightforward and full of his love for her.
And to my surprise, "Sin Fin" is also full of love for Britney. Both the song and the music video:surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: It was released in September of 2022. The lyrics say "Drive me crazy," suggesting Britney, and the music video features a blonde beauty dancing in front of the camera. She even spins.

Romeo Santos - Sin Fin lyrics + English translation
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sin-fin-endlessly.html

Romeo Santos, Justin Timberlake - Sin Fin (Official Video) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gmdaq89-7A

Edited by turquoise
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3

TMZ still running with the "Manic" content.

ffce0dade4a44f4fa5c81d11799a53ad_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears uploaded, then quickly took down, a post throwing shade at Justin Timberlake ... then followed it up with a tattoo she thinks "really sucks."

As we reported, eyewitnesses told TMZ Brit was acting "manic" while out to dinner last week -- and video showed her sitting alone at the table and speaking incoherently.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Justin has clearly moved on from Britney though. I honestly don't think he even thinks of her much if at all. I feel like this is partially Britney just being stuck in the past in general.

Lol Britney clearly moved on as well girl there's nothing wrong with her posting a throwback photo, he even publicly apologized to Britney and Janet so does that make him not over her lol

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol Britney clearly moved on as well girl there's nothing wrong with her posting a throwback photo, he even publicly apologized to Britney and Janet so does that make him not over her lol

He posted an apology because he was being called out, not because he's still thinking of Britney, but okay lol

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This isn't the first time she's posted about Justin. She kept on posting his song Filthy along with a bit of cheeky innuendo.

I laugh at all the people who live dragging JT and even judging him as a person. and Brit comes up with this :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

she has no hard feelings towards him, she respects him as an artist and has a good memory of him.
if she was the one who lived through it all and knows how things really happened. she still respects him, why should we attack him or feel hatred towards him, it's just ridiculous.

Whether he cheated on her first or not, Britney did it later too, he took that BIG opportunity and took advantage of it, in the music industry things are handled like that, something she already knew. 

...by the way, Justin looked very hot:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

Justin has clearly moved on from Britney though. I honestly don't think he even thinks of her much if at all. I feel like this is partially Britney just being stuck in the past in general.

I think she still holds onto a lot of memories of the past and that's not always a bad thing. It's just a throwback post anyway lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block