Britney posts photos of her and Justin Timberlake: "When we used to shoot hoops TOGETHER … that’s when miracles happened"

Yes miracles happen when we all work with each other together.. and Britney is and has always been just like us which is why we love her. So down to earth.

And yet again even when she's sending a positive message, people are focused on their own rules about exes and concluding that her marriage is over because she acknowledged a past relation.

Lol. Ok now she's in love with Justin and is angry at Sam and this is the only way possible in the world to cheat right? Cuz that's the only explanation right? Once you break up, you're never supposed to get over it and be petty about it even after 20 years and use it as a way to get back at your current partner on instagram? Lol So logical and mature. Smh...

I think she has great memories of doing good deeds but with many others, cooperating.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I didn’t say they couldn’t be. I said a happy married woman doesn’t post about the good old days with her ex. Homegirls not even married a year and barely posts her husband. 🚩

I find it strange she doesn't even like Sam's posts online and on top of that this does feel like shade toward him.

Wouldn't be the first time she threw shade at Sam on Instagram, it's possible she was in Exhale seeing her fans drag him about not defending her properly to TMZ.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Obviously I am not diagnosing her, I hope it’s not taken that way… But I think that was truly the last time in her life that everything was (seemed) perfect for her. She hadn’t really experienced betrayal yet. She hadn’t put 2 and 2 together or come to terms about her parents. She was still naive to the evilness of the world… It’s not surprising she keeps going back to that time. This is not specific to her by the way, a lot of people say that usually people that experience a lot of trauma get stuck in the last period of their life that we’re happy in. My heart breaks at the thought of the amount of pain, betrayal and abuse she’s had to endure for pretty much her entire life… Like how do you heal from that? For real.

100% agree, I spend a lot of my life reminiscing on times I was happier. I'm definitely stuck.

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I didn’t say they couldn’t be. I said a happy married woman doesn’t post about the good old days with her ex. Homegirls not even married a year and barely posts her husband. 🚩

I see it as her saying JT didn't get any flack by the media but she did when they were basically brought up the same...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Obviously I am not diagnosing her, I hope it’s not taken that way… But I think that was truly the last time in her life that everything was (seemed) perfect for her. She hadn’t really experienced betrayal yet. She hadn’t put 2 and 2 together or come to terms about her parents. She was still naive to the evilness of the world… It’s not surprising she keeps going back to that time. This is not specific to her by the way, a lot of people say that usually people that experience a lot of trauma get stuck in the last period of their life that we’re happy in. 

So true. 

I imagine she has regrets and wishes she had done some things differently from that point. 

Regrets and “what could have been” thoughts will really haunt you.  In my experience anyway …

💔

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I don’t think Britney reminisces about Justin nearly as much as fans thinks she does😂

I understand nostalgia but I feel like some fans are always so obsessed with the idea of Britney/JT because THEY(the fans) are the ones who miss that time period in Britney’s life ; and so they project those feelings onto her.

Guess Shot In The Dark GIF by Hyper RPG

Edited by hello70
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Obviously I am not diagnosing her, I hope it’s not taken that way… But I think that was truly the last time in her life that everything was (seemed) perfect for her. She hadn’t really experienced betrayal yet. She hadn’t put 2 and 2 together or come to terms about her parents. She was still naive to the evilness of the world… It’s not surprising she keeps going back to that time. This is not specific to her by the way, a lot of people say that usually people that experience a lot of trauma get stuck in the last period of their life that we’re happy in. My heart breaks at the thought of the amount of pain, betrayal and abuse she’s had to endure for pretty much her entire life… Like how do you heal from that? For real.

I can relate to that too especially now in my late 20s.

Most of my 20s has been horrible due to lots of trauma and I always wish I could go back to the late 2000s and early 2010s when I was a teenager/young adult cause that was before life got messed up.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block