Britney posts photos of her and Justin Timberlake: "When we used to shoot hoops TOGETHER … that’s when miracles happened"

• 7 months later...
On 1/18/2023 at 9:38 PM, Giovane said:

Justin gave her the villain role. And Britney responded gracefully with Everytime. Justin kept going with several songs, doing interviews where he bashed her..im sure if he didn’t do any of that, the media wouldn’t have been so harsh on her. 

What?? The media was already harsh with her even before the breakup.. criticising her clothes, her choice of piercing (the belly button), the “lip sync”. Have you forgotten all that?? You only focused on the part where the media bashed her after the breakup. But you choose to ignore the one before the breakup. 

On 1/19/2023 at 3:36 AM, waynebradybyday said:

Justin has clearly moved on from Britney though. I honestly don't think he even thinks of her much if at all. I feel like this is partially Britney just being stuck in the past in general.

On 1/19/2023 at 3:36 AM, waynebradybyday said:

Justin has clearly moved on from Britney though. I honestly don't think he even thinks of her much if at all. I feel like this is partially Britney just being stuck in the past in general.

If you’re an analytical person and a fan of him, you know he has never forgotten her. Majority of his songs from justified to 20/20 part lol has reference towards Britney. Majority. 

20/20 part ll should be renamed to “Britney Spears 20/20”

On 1/19/2023 at 5:09 AM, ShatteredGlass2008 said:

someone should show her "Pair of wings" - the hidden song he wrote for her. its heartbreakingly beautiful <3

Oh honey, she knows all the songs that he has wrote about her on all albums. She knows blue ocean floor and that song isn’t even a single, it was a hidden track. So don’t worry, she knows.

• Love 1
On 9/3/2023 at 10:42 AM, Aizat Bhri said:

Oh honey, she knows all the songs that he has wrote about her on all albums. She knows blue ocean floor and that song isn’t even a single, it was a hidden track. So don’t worry, she knows.

omg this is spooky! last night i literally dreamed someone showed Britney that song and now you quote me here....

• Haha 1
On 8/29/2023 at 5:09 PM, YeezusChrist said:

I believe she still loves him, which is why she still posts about him even when married. She was never the same after they went their separate ways.

On 9/3/2023 at 10:30 AM, Aizat Bhri said:

What?? The media was already harsh with her even before the breakup.. criticising her clothes, her choice of piercing (the belly button), the “lip sync”. Have you forgotten all that?? You only focused on the part where the media bashed her after the breakup. But you choose to ignore the one before the breakup. 

On 9/3/2023 at 10:38 AM, Aizat Bhri said:

On 9/3/2023 at 10:42 AM, Aizat Bhri said:

42 minutes ago, ShatteredGlass2008 said:

omg this is spooky! last night i literally dreamed someone showed Britney that song and now you quote me here....

Please do not bumping old threads :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

On 1/18/2023 at 1:24 PM, turquoise said:

But her ex destroyed her life...:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I mean everyone has different viewpoint but “destroyed” was hardly even. During their time, she’s on top of the world, after their time she’s still reigning. I call that hardly “destroyed” compared to what her family, label, PR, ex-hubbies, MEDIA did to her. JT tarnished her “good girl” image with the radio announcement and snl skit, yes.  Although the dance he did for “IS4U” on SNL was harmless in my opinion. At the same time I’m not dismissing what he did was wrong. Just to be clear. 

• Like 1
On 1/18/2023 at 7:42 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

Maybe Sam is a grown man that can respect that his wife has some good memories of a past relationship and it doesn't mean she'd choose the past relationship over the current one she has with him.

Like, maybe he's a confident person and they have talked about previous relationships and what they liked in them and what they didn't.

Just a thought :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

“Grown man” for blackmailing her to pay him 10k for him to keep on living in his fancy LA *****inium. So mature, just saying. 

10 minutes ago, DeniseVanDerBilt said:

lol no. He doesn’t care about her. They didn’t even date that long and it’s actually pretty sad to think she still loves him after 21 years. 

he is happily married and enjoying his life

*sigh*  respectfully speaking I’m willing to bet and say it is the opposite. I’m aware he is married, that’s not the point. Just because someone is married, it does not mean they erase all sense of care/memories for the people they’ve had connections with in the past.. That’s so far fetched it is beyond human nature. It doesn’t matter how long it lasted, you can bump into a stranger at a pub for one night and have conversations that’s impactful than the rest of the convos you’ve had with others you’ve known longer in your life. 

5 hours ago, Aizat Bhri said:

*sigh*  respectfully speaking I’m willing to bet and say it is the opposite. I’m aware he is married, that’s not the point. Just because someone is married, it does not mean they erase all sense of care/memories for the people they’ve had connections with in the past.. That’s so far fetched it is beyond human nature. It doesn’t matter how long it lasted, you can bump into a stranger at a pub for one night and have conversations that’s impactful than the rest of the convos you’ve had with others you’ve known longer in your life. 

Awkward Season 2 GIF by Friends

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block