Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Bo da toe said:

The only thing that is understandable is not wanting to be filmed by putting the menu up to block the view. Otherwise nothing is coherent, you can hear her speaking in a British accent but it doesn’t make sense.

I'm not hearing anything because of the loud music plus Britney has a heavy accent either way when she speaks, so speaking louder might exaggerate that, or if she's tipsy as well. Like, she's literally smiling at the beginning of the video and looking to her right. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Let’s hope more footage of this alleged “manic incident” doesn’t surface. 

That’s what I’m worried about. A bunch of randos posting footage on TikTok exploiting whatever it is that actually happened :( I honestly would never leave my house if this is what I had to deal with every time I went out.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Lord. Our society has learned nothing. It's already clear she's suffered mentally and she is already dealing with that daily. Imagine seeing ppl pull out their phones; the anxiety!! I can't make out what she's saying but you can def hear her voice saying something.

THAT PART!

Why are people filming her have dinner why can’t she eat in piece, she should’ve started filming them back!

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Bo da toe said:

Why does everyone forget she uses the British accent when she’s having an “episode”

I love her literally more than my own mother but she’s not perfect. Like it’s not the end of the world if she’s having an “episode.”

I cannot fathom how this fan base went from “question everything” to “question nothing, everything is fine” just because the con was dissolved. Y’all are really that ******* naive??

You don’t not know Britney’s medical diagnosis to even know if she has episodes please stop

its never been documented anyway to the public knowledge that Britney is Bipolar!

NEVER!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block