Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

I'm sorry I can't follow you guys... Last time TMZ posted an article about how fine Britney was, this fanbase acted like TMZ was the most trustworthy source on earth... Today they are s *hitty liars again? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is acting manic tho! But I do believe the story, Britney get pissed off because people were filming her and Sam was like "honey calm down, it's embarassing", he left and she followed too because she was alone at the table! I guess... He should ask people to stop filming because his wife doesn't want to!

Anyway, it's a private place, I don't know how it works in the US but in my country you can't film people at restaurant, I hope she will sue them, it's so disgusting!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Sometimes I feel we as humanity are worse than irrational animals. Why do people treat her like a zoo spectacle? She asked people to stop and notice how people just kept recording…They just see her as a prop. Man, I hate this world. There’s no humanity left.

I’m sure she hates being famous and wants to go places without being recorded, but she can’t :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 4

Some people here should live their lives and focus on themselves and stop diagnosing Britney. Are you her psychiatrist? You think she's ''having an episode'' because TMZ said so and because a stranger was filming her? You can only see and support Britney if she's the Britney superstar you all love. You don't see her as a human being. You're just like her family and she deserves better fans. I'm disgusted by Exhale's current situation. You should know better by now. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block