PROOF that Britney went to the Party - She’s Playing!

Britney is playing with us and it’s in plain sight! 

In both photos she is wearing the SAME necklace, same hair roots, same hair waves, and MOST TELLING, her busted French nail tips! 

well played Britney 🧐🧐🧐

now I’m more confused. See the article below for a comparison photo. 

66383849-0-image-a-33_1673305174410.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears set the record straight that she did not attend agent Cade Hudson's 36th...

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, chlorella said:

I actually could care less if she went or not to that person birthday party,

but if I have to give my 2 cents she sneaked in for awhile, but none of those pictures were taken on that night, not the one Paris posted and not that other one that cadyhudsonhasfans posted

She successfully made it thru with no pictures

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

What do you base that 2 cents on?

Doesn't matter if she went there or not... actually it's great that Britney doesn't attend his birthday because he's so overrated and he's so regular and talentless that I don't even see him worth to be friends with celebrities like Britney... I also feel like he came out of nowhere like what's his talent? He doesn't even have a bio page on google 🙄

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, britneysbforever said:

Doesn't matter if she went there or not... actually it's great that Britney doesn't attend his birthday because he's so overrated and he's so regular and talentless that I don't even see him worth to be friends with celebrities like Britney... I also feel like he came out of nowhere like what's his talent? He doesn't even have a bio page on google 🙄

Wow, jealous much :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:?

He might look "regular" to you lol but some quality and talents are on the inside, like being kind and compassionate, being spontaneous, being funny and smart, caring about people no matter what others say about them, ... just a thought but maybe that's why people love him ?!?

She's said so herself that he is her best friend and he supported her to get out of the conservatorship, so maybe don't attack someone who has been good to her like that 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Wow, jealous much :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:?

He might look "regular" to you lol but some quality and talents are on the inside, like being kind and compassionate, being spontaneous, being funny and smart, caring about people no matter what others say about them, ... just a thought but maybe that's why people love him ?!?

She's said so herself that he is her best friend and he supported her to get out of the conservatorship, so maybe don't attack someone who has been good to her like that 

Omgg he really supported her? Wow he must've been supported her so much. Thank god :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Edited by britneysbforever
6 hours ago, gar said:

You think that because the same pics were taken at the same time, that same time must be the party? How about neither of them is the party?

No, I’m talking about the posted pic VS the coke a cola pic. 

clearly she is playing with us. 

you can’t fake hair roots NOR can you fake those nails. 

she purposely wore the same necklace in the coke a cola post. 

8 hours ago, jalpha said:

Britney is playing with us and it’s in plain sight! 

In both photos she is wearing the SAME necklace, same hair roots, same hair waves, and MOST TELLING, her busted French nail tips! 

well played Britney 🧐🧐🧐

now I’m more confused. See the article below for a comparison photo. 

66383849-0-image-a-33_1673305174410.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears set the record straight that she did not attend agent Cade Hudson's 36th...

The photos are from March.

I feel like there’s a lot going on here.

The photo is recent but not from the party.

She probably didn’t go to the party. 
But why didn’t she go to her best friends party? Why would TMZ just assume she went to the party, the info must have come from somewhere. Who did the info come from then? 

Lots of layers to this. 

Also, none of this matters in the grand scheme of things but I think it’s fun to speculate. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block