PROOF that Britney went to the Party - She’s Playing!

9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

If you go back to her insta, she was wearing this necklace a lot then, I think she also made a post specifically about the necklace, and also the photo in B&W matches the same hair, face and makeup she had the night she visited Paris in March.

Thank you! I also just saw this on Twitter, which could further imply that the photos are from March

FmCYUJnXgAIY_Me?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I feel like there’s some concerted effort to make Cade a celebrity. Like why are these ‘news’ outlets reporting about him as if people (outside of this fandom) know who he is?

BTW, I think you’re wrong, she didn’t go but was used for clout. 

Plus Jason Trawick was the same job title as Cade and he suddenly starts talking. Very coincidental. He also said Paris was one of his clients. 

I feel like She believed Cade was her real friend and he probably used her for clout and now is friends w other celebrities (thanks to B) and partying w them and she probably feels left out. I don’t think she went to the party. And that Cade Hudson fan page is CADE HUDSON lol

just my thoughts 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I feel like there’s some concerted effort to make Cade a celebrity. Like why are these ‘news’ outlets reporting about him as if people (outside of this fandom) know who he is?

cade is the new kim kardahian...

like kim was in 2006, 2007 before all fame...

• Love 1

This is not the outfit Cade or Paris was wearing. Also there was a swarm of paparazzi outside and we saw a lot of the big names outside the venue, feel like we would’ve seen Britney who would have been the most famous person in that building. Also the pic Paris posted was from the day before the party. Her hair in the TMZ pic looks very similar to her hair in March of 2022 when we know Britney visited Paris’ house. TMZ is just awful as usual, and someone is playing games!! 

20 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I mean he's not on our tv's entertaining US but he's a big reason why the celebs we love are entertaining us. He has a ton of A list clients so yeah he's pretty well known other than being Britney's best friend lol. 

13 hours ago, Arianna said:

I feel like She believed Cade was her real friend and he probably used her for clout and now is friends w other celebrities (thanks to B) and partying w them and she probably feels left out. I don’t think she went to the party. And that Cade Hudson fan page is CADE HUDSON lol

just my thoughts 

Not to laught but 🤣😂hahahahaha Why ? Sorry what 😂🤣

6 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I mean he's not on our tv's entertaining US but he's a big reason why the celebs we love are entertaining us. He has a ton of A list clients so yeah he's pretty well known other than being Britney's best friend lol. 

I would not know who he is if it wasn’t for being the guy mad dancing at Britney’s engagement to Jason Trawick. Yep, smoozing with Larry Rudolf and Adam Leber. 

Also watch this, he looks completely dead behind the eyes whilst screeching into that mic. 

Edited by DanjaMouse

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block