Britney posts sweet new video from her wedding: Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

2 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Well she planned the wedding so she shouldn’t complain. I am not surprised she has problems with her wedding. She had no family at the wedding. 

That’s part of the problem her sons were invited and she was just freed at the time and they wouldn’t go support their mom!

We later found out they chose not to go because “everyone” wasn’t invited!

Im sure the day was bittersweet he ex broke into her home and she got married at the home a lot of bad things took place!

B mentioned she was a bit out of it during the wedding so I doubt this was her dream wedding!

• Love 4

I can’t believe what I’m reading :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

« Instagram is her diary, we don’t have to understand what she posts and she doesn’t own us an explanation »

I mean of course, but someone should teach her a class or two about social media because hers are a pure mess. Of course her crazy fans will analyze everything she writes and it just makes her look unwell. Its giving Kanye West and its a bit concerning. 

• Like 3

First of all, very adorable video! 

But Britney — if you want to feel heard and understood, maybe consider possibly thinking about just writing captions in plain old simple straight forward sentences.

Regular people and standard fans don’t have a clue what you mean. And even us die hard fans are getting too old and tired to break it down every time lol

tonight show nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Complication said:

I think the "meet your father" part was shade towards Jamie and dads in general, seems like she's saying men / fathers aren't reliable? I dunno.

Also sounds like there's a new movie using her music that makes fun of her? or a documentary that mentions her wedding and refers to it as a "high school movie" or something :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Idk what to think but now I’m wondering who walked her down the aisle?

• Like 3

It's sad but it does seem like the wedding was a mixed bag for her. Sons refusing to attend, potential spat with Kathy H/Selena, etc. 

Does anyone remember when during her wedding to K-Fed she and her bridesmaids all donned those pink tracksuits and the groom/groomsmen dressed as "pimps"? I still laugh about it randomly every now and then! I can't think of something more 2000s and unequivocally Brit.

We're just outsiders looking in and don't have the full picture, but this wedding was definitely 'a show' - the highly publicized guest list is proof of that. Knowing Britney's distate for the entertainment industry, it's understandable why she may have mixed feelings about it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

You guys are something! Why do you think you have to understand every word she writes? By now, you should have learned that she a) likes to troll her readers b) writes for a specific audience. 

Sam wrote that his father worked his *** off trying to provide for him in the USA. They bought secondhand clothing because they had no money. He wrote that he hasn't seen his father for a long time and that they are trying to get a visa for him. If his father is back in Iran, that is going to be a huge problem. Every other information out there is by sources other than him.

Look all I’m saying is it’s disrespectful to troll people when it comes to her own marriage and husband… 

why promote the idea that your not happy with your marriage?

Free speech is a thing but there’s always consequences for what you say, if these are even Britney’s words…

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, --- said:

SeniorYearNetflixTeaser.jpg

Yep and Rebel Wilson said she made the movie for Britney all she cares about for this movie is that Britney likes it. And they got her permission to do it. 🤷‍♀️

They are not making fun of you Britney 😩

GettyImages-1396597392.jpg
WWW.LAMAG.COM

"I’m sending her lots of love and I hope she likes it. She’s the only person I care about,” actress tells LA Mag.

Edited by katiespears
  • Love 3

I totally get it and I think most people are misinterpreting it.

She wants to watch this movie. Though she thinks that it’s making fun of her: High school movie 🎥 !!! Gotta see it … not that by any means is it a secret reference to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ … although my song is in it 🎶 !!!

She thinks a lot of people make fun of her: I’m definitely one to secretly make fun of !!!

She thinks the pics of her wedding are an example: And if you don’t believe me … check out how they portrayed my special wedding day 👰🏼‍♀️!!!

She felt good about the wedding: It was sure to make me feel like something with all that entertainment and the beautiful celebs holding that mic 🎤 !!!  

despite the fact that she hasn’t performed in years, she managed to keep people entertained at the wedding, just by dancing, and by her chemistry with them: I mean I haven't held a mic in 7 years so that sassy girl dancing lit up the room for them with the CHEMISTRY 🧪 !!! That's honestly what it's about … and good God it was everywhere !!!

but the minute she sat down, someone came to her in a way that she didn’t like Oh well sitting 🪑 down for 3 minutes for a sweet song and then 21 clap backs from one person alone had me feeling special 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

The rest is self-explanatory:

Anyways this is me before the dance floor was full 🪩 !!! KISS BY PRINCE !!! I'm gonna show you what IT’S ALLABOUT --- THE KISS 💋 !!!

Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around 🤔 … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Body ache said:

What I got from this is that she had no control over her wedding, Sam invited a lot of girls and Britney is mad at him for not meeting his dad.

She planned the wedding though... and Sam's Dad is not in his life.  I think she's shading Rebel Wilson since she was in her a 'high school' movie and not liking how they portrayed her, and I'm guessing shading Selena again (regarding when she took a break from dancing), and probably shady deadbeat dads too.  

I dunno nothing makes sense in all her cryptic posts lol

Edited by jennyj

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block