Britney posts sweet new video from her wedding: Psss … there sure were a hell of alot of women around … when can I meet your dad Hesam ???

Britney needs to learn to deal with her problems with Sam in private or she should accept the fact she might lose him one day because of it. I'm sick of people these days putting their partners on blast for the whole world to see and many of them end up getting divorced due to it. Brit's a grown *** woman who shouldn't be weaponizing her own fanbase against her man, she needs to learn to deal with it herself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 12/28/2022 at 4:24 PM, SosEtaSeth said:

She's probably talking about Crossroads here.

I think she is talking about that Netflix movie that used one of her songs. The actress is fat (we all know how much triggering fatness  can be to her lol) and is singing Crazy! I think this made seem to Britney as they are making fun of her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block